SO, Jimmy Fallon has NOT revealed who the Musical Guest will be on FRIDAY 8/26 (receipts inside)

WAIT I LOOKED ONLINE AND THEY TAPE IT IN THE EVENING TO BE SHOWN LATE AT NIGHT

THEY TAPE IT LIKE AROUND 3-6PM AND IT COMES OUT THAT SAME NIGHT

I'M SHOOK BRITNEY SPEARS GO TO JIMMY FALLON YOU QUEEN, GET THAT PROMO QUEEN

Just now, TheAllu said:

:orangu: 

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon originates from NBC Studio 6-B in the Comcast Building at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, the original home of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, where it is taped every weekday at 5pm

yup I saw lmfao

IDGAF IF SHE PERFORMS THE POM MAKE ME PERFORMANCE, JUST GO QUEEN

WE NEED HELP :ahhh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

WAIT I LOOKED ONLINE AND THEY TAPE IT IN THE EVENING TO BE SHOWN LATE AT NIGHT

THEY TAPE IT LIKE AROUND 3-6PM AND IT COMES OUT THAT SAME NIGHT

I'M SHOOK BRITNEY SPEARS GO TO JIMMY FALLON YOU QUEEN, GET THAT PROMO QUEEN

yup I saw lmfao

IDGAF IF SHE PERFORMS THE POM MAKE ME PERFORMANCE, JUST GO QUEEN

WE NEED HELP :ahhh:

I'm crying at you shading me like that though :orangu: :overwhelm:

They tape shows like this about 6-7 hours before transmission so it's entirely possible Britney could perform on the show and do some radio interviews during the day, as she will be in NY from the Thursday evening after her POM show on Wednesday. 

Let's be real though, y'all. We are getting the VMAs this week. That's ******* HUGE as it is. However, it does seem like Britney is stepping her pu$$y up in terms of promo, I guess she really is happy to be promoting music that she finally likes. Who can say if it will be Britney.

43 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

I think that they want to keep the VMA's as the premier performance of Make Me so it feels even more special, I don't think she'd perform before them, but who knows, this era has been full of surprises :bwink:

Maybe another an album track.  Maybe second single. :howiroll:

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Do they ALWAYS have a musical guest tho? I really don't hear about that many performances a day, but maybe it does happen lol

oh sis now you're reaching lol

did anyone expect "glory" to be the way it is? :kidcries: or did anyone see a VMA performance or carpool coming? :kidcries:

did anyone expect them to scrap the flawless MM video and go for a dating website commercial instead? :kidcries:

i've come to the conclusion that this era anything can happen :kidcries:

1 hour ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It's not a live show tho sweety, all of the stuff you see this week has already happened lol I'm pretty sure at least

She can however go to the show Friday and perform there, and maybe air it early next week

no it's not a live show, but it's recorded at 4-5pm everyday so that the staff can go home and it's aired later at night

1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

did anyone expect "glory" to be the way it is? :kidcries: or did anyone see a VMA performance or carpool coming? :kidcries:

did anyone expect them to scrap the flawless MM video and go for a dating website commercial instead? :kidcries:

i've come to the conclusion that this era anything can happen :kidcries:

true

but that video is still coming so :truthtea:

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

no it's not a live show, but it's recorded at 4-5pm everyday so that the staff can go home and it's aired later at night

we know

2 hours ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It's not a live show tho sweety, all of the stuff you see this week has already happened lol I'm pretty sure at least

She can however go to the show Friday and perform there, and maybe air it early next week

To my understanding , the show is only filmed a couple hrs before around 6 

ps. Doubt she perform cause she be performing for the first time in mtv make me ohh

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

If she performs, it won't be 'Make Me' since the VMAs have been confirmed as its television debut.  She could always pull a Gaga and perform a random album track, I guess. But I'd be thrilled if she just showed up for an interview, tbh.

I doubt she'll perform.... And even if she does, it will probably be a medley and not Make Me.

Archived