SO, Jimmy Fallon has NOT revealed who the Musical Guest will be on FRIDAY 8/26 (receipts inside)

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

do you guys think she will sabotage the anitcipation of her VMA performance with a Jimmy Fallon performance? She won't.

If she goes, she will probably just appear and do an interview.

She's going to sing Just Luv Me on Jimmy, so ....  the  VMA performance will still be a surprise!

:mjpopcorn:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Maybe! Again I don't know haha each show tapes differently, and they could always film the show and then leave that spit open to accommodate her and she film it when she gets to NYC, and they plug it in 

Yeah but they won't just have it live for the performance, none of their performances are like that

1 minute ago, Sil said:

She's going to sing Just Luv Me on Jimmy, so ....  the  VMA performance will still be a surprise!

:mjpopcorn:

imagine if she lip-syncs that song and the audience are not happy, that might not help

she better practice how to lip-sync like it's real live, not that i care for this, but the GP cares

I think a performance on Fallon's studio would be kinda small for her right now to be honest, I would be here for a bigger performance like she did on Kimmel Live for FF. 

:sickofu:

But if she did Just Luv Me live even if on the studio it would be legendary and would definitely make her sky rocket to #1, just imagine. Not counting on that tho, we have enough promo coming this time, can't even complain, thanks Jesus 

:myjam:

29 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It's not a live show tho sweety, all of the stuff you see this week has already happened lol I'm pretty sure at least

She can however go to the show Friday and perform there, and maybe air it early next week

I think they pre-tape it, but it's taped the same day it's aired :myjam:

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Watch it be Frank Ocean :gloria:

:gloria: 

16 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

I think they pre-tape it, but it's taped the same day it's aired :myjam:

Yeah they pre-tape it, but she still has a lot of stuff going on Friday. Doesn't she have radio interviews? And of course she has rehearsals for the VMAs

Archived