New Billboard article PRAISING Britney.

Alejo.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so proud of herΒ :crying4:Β I def teared upΒ 

Β 

I remember everyone always making fun of me for still worshipping her and worrying about her in 2007, but then when 2008 rolled around and Womanizer was released they all acted like nothing had ever happened. Even during FF, people made fun of her so much and I was so worried she had been rushed out there put on two huge tours too close together, but I never was like angry at Britney, after 2007 she always seemed to be a cash cow, not a person to her label/management.

Β 

I'm so happy you can hear life in her voice, see that spark in her eyes again, that passion is in her music again. I wish we could have something be successful without being brought back to her breakdown, but I am so happy to see them say this could be THE comeback we've been waiting for.

56 minutes ago, Hope&Dreams said:

The article is good. Some parts made me emotional but to be honest I'm waiting for the day that they won't have to bring up her past/meltdown everytime they talk about new music.Β :nervousney:

It wont come sis. Her breakdown is a part of her legacy, of her life and of her career, so instead I'm hoping for more articles like this one. Where they focus not on her breakdown but on the fact she came out of it as a healthy happy matured responsible successful woman :)

Archived