From a non-fan perspective...

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Everyone was raving about Glory on twitter and I had to see for myself... totally out of the blue. This is not what I expected at all from Britney. This album is great and I'm not even into pop music! I used to listen to Britney when I was little (because everyone else was) and I enjoyed her hits. I really never got back into her after 2001 and when I grew up... but I still liked some of her singles... but not that much to be an obsessive fan. Literally everyone was blabbing about it and my friend sent me a link and I thought well why not?

Where has she been?! It's like she never left!

(I didn't even know she had an album coming out, yet alone one out in 2013)

It makes me happy that she still looks the same and she can still be a trendsetter for pop music. Talk about career longevity. I love this more mature sound!

I'm now a fan (again)! I will be buying my first Britney album now!

I only wish the best for her now... it makes me happy to see she's still going strong despite all that's been done to her. She can carry great jams!

Now I hope to talk with you all!

:)

I LOVE HARD TO FORGET YA and MAN ON THE MOON... very classic Britney!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Everyone was raving about Glory on twitter and I had to see for myself... totally out of the blue. This is not what I expected at all from Britney. This album is great and I'm not even into pop music! I used to listen to Britney when I was little (because everyone else was) and I enjoyed her hits. I really never got back into her after 2001 and when I grew up... but I still liked some of her singles... but not that much to be an obsessive fan. Literally everyone was blabbing about it and my friend sent me a link and I thought well why not?

Where has she been?! It's like she never left!

(I didn't even know she had an album coming out, yet alone one out in 2013)

It makes me happy that she still looks the same and she can still be a trendsetter for pop music. Talk about career longevity. I love this more mature sound!

I'm now a fan (again)! I will be buying my first Britney album now!

I only wish the best for her now... it makes me happy to see she's still going strong despite all that's been done to her. She can carry great jams!

Now I hope to talk with you all!

:)

I LOVE HARD TO FORGET YA and MAN ON THE MOON... very classic Britney!

Great post :brit2016:

Have you pre ordered the album? :mj: 

Guest StrawberryKisses
9 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:overwhelm: Can I hug you? 

MOTMoon is SO BOMT/Oops era with a 2016 twist:madance:

*hugs*

That's why I love the song so much. It has that sweet melody and reminds me of when I was a toddler and Britney was my everything and I listened to Oops! and a song called Dear Diary. I had posters and everything. She was the world to me. I might not have always been there for her, but I remember one of the memories I'll always cherish is holding a Britney stationary set my parents bought at a gas station coming home after finding out grandpa was sick. This song reminds me of those times.

5 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Welcome back sis!:bgrin:

Britney has gotten full control over what she wants for her music now, which she hasn't had in years. The Britney that was on Glory was locked up in a box for a decade. But she's here now, so Glory to the good sis Britney!:cuteidk:

Imagine tho if she had been in this mood earlier. Now if she'll only do more promo :cooltshirt:

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

*hugs*

That's why I love the song so much. It has that sweet melody and reminds me of when I was a toddler and Britney was my everything and I listened to Oops! and a song called Dear Diary. I had posters and everything. She was the world to me. I might not have always been there for her, but I remember one of the memories I'll always cherish is holding a Britney stationary set my parents bought at a gas station coming home after finding out grandpa was sick. This song reminds me of those times.

:bigkiss:

Archived