Glory Cover Art FanMade

It'sJodieeB!tch

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JodieeB!tch said:

glory2.png

this was my first attempt before doing the "washed out" bright kind of look similar to original.

Thanks for the feedback guys <333

This is another good cover too, though not very iconic but still ok.

I'm glad you take feedback very well unlike some exhalers here who only like kiss *** comments...cough...cough...neemz...cough...oh excuse me!

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

This is another good cover too, though not very iconic but still ok.

I'm glad you take feedback very well unlike some exhalers here who only like kiss *** comments...cough...cough...neemz...cough...oh excuse me!

Ah I only did it for fun because I was bored so negative or positive feedback is better than nothing :P 

7 hours ago, JodieeB!tch said:

glory2.png

this was my first attempt before doing the "washed out" bright kind of look similar to original.

Thanks for the feedback guys <333

If we got this as the ACTUAL cover though - there would have been an even BIGGER meltdown than the official cover meltdown because you can't see her face.

And everyone would have been like "how do we even know it's her?" ... "it's another body double"

Blah blah ******* blah.

Y'all have a meltdown about everything in here. :nyheadache:

8 hours ago, JodieeB!tch said:

I know not everyone is a fan of fanmade covers, but, I'm bored and feeling creative listening to Glory on repeat so decided to make something.
Kept it simple like the original.

Hope you like and feel free to use in the iTunes Cover art if you want :)

Glory_By_Jodiee.jpg

I like it but it's too white imo :) Maybe you can do something softer ?! :)

21 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

If we got this as the ACTUAL cover though - there would have been an even BIGGER meltdown than the official cover meltdown because you can't see her face.

And everyone would have been like "how do we even know it's her?" ... "it's another body double"

Blah blah ******* blah.

Y'all have a meltdown about everything in here. :nyheadache:

SCREAMING!!! AHAHAHA!

4 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I really like it !! Thanks for sharing :)

7 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I like it but it's too white imo :) Maybe you can do something softer ?! :)

i'll work on a few tonight and see if i can do something a bit more darkish. Thank you for the feedback sweetie xo

15 minutes ago, MiriHaii said:

love it

15 minutes ago, Rich Beach said:

Dear, this is so so goooood :hype: This font is everything :wendycry: I wish Britney`s pic was more hq, but even this is better than original :britoverit:

Thank you so much <33

Archived