Perez+Hilton+in+twitter+about+Glory

He's literally one of the ugliest human beings I've ever had the misfortune of setting my poor eyes on. I say this as a general statement regardless of his opinions on Britney. He's genuinely unfortunate looking and has no reason to be confident with his weight loss. He looks even worse than when he was fat.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Someone asked, he answered honestly. I disagree with him, but I don't see the big deal?

We haven't forgotten the way he bullied Britney when she was 'at her lowest. He contributed to the influx of negative press aimed at her during her breakdown

Scum bag and i can't for the life of me understand why this fanbase brings him up. He can his opinion but any time his name is mentioned ,i'm going to drag him like he did Brit.:drinky:

4 hours ago, Aleister Crowley said:

This. Remember when he wrote her that letter, or when he uploaded pic of dead Heath Ledger and wrote "Why couldn't have it been Britney"

That's actually a time I didn't know about-- I hate Perez for many reasons, and now that's just another to add to the list. This flip-flopping sh!tbag. **** his opinion, honestly. :grimace:

20 hours ago, Oliver T said:

I just discovered a Big Brother UK season with Youtube footage of Flawless Katie Price having to deal with that swine.

Flawless

worth a watch

katieeelfp2.gif

I watched it when it was on...every single night when I would go to watch it I wanted to punch my ******* tv screen. He was so bad that he made me like Katie Hopkins :drown: omg i loved it when pricey first got into the house and was like "THE HOUSE NEEDS A ******* BREAK FROM YOU!" Lol

23 hours ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Nathaniel ‏@nathanielyap  21 minhace 21 minutosVer traducción

@ThePerezHilton Have you listened to #Glory or are you waiting for Friday ...? #FourDaysUntilGlory

Perez ‏@ThePerezHilton  19 minhace 19 minutosLos Angeles, CA

@nathanielyap I have.

Nathaniel ‏@nathanielyap  18 minhace 18 minutos

@ThePerezHilton Is it super amazing like I'm hearing ....?

PerezCuenta verificada‏@ThePerezHilton

@nathanielyap No.

roger ‏@Lamb4Life22  19 minhace 19 minutosVer traducción

@ThePerezHilton what do your hi K of #Glory and will you be buying ?

PerezCuenta verificada‏@ThePerezHilton

@Lamb4Life22 Disappointed. No

:madonna:

He only likes the ******* who kiss his *** like Lady Gaga (Yeah, in reality they're still friends)  tumblr_n9wi9pKBie1rt73joo1_500.gif

Archived