I'm gonna get scalped for this but sorry Man On the Moon is overrated

Mannequin*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

It is not amazing. It is magnificent, graceful, heartbreaking, touching, angelic, out of this world.

It doesn't deserve praises. It deserves to be worshipped

i love it like crazy catholics love God

if anyone comes for MOTM, I will come for their ******* WEAVE.

k bai

:arianabye:

This :tbh:

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Every song on Glory takes me to a different world.  That's what her music should do.  "overrated" is completely and absolutely ******* rude.  The song is basically her saying she's made mistakes and she's lost the man she loves (or men).  

It hurts, and it's a heavy song.  It sounds uppity, but the lyrics are hard to digest because it hits close to home with me.  I had a lot of ******** and people who didn't care about me until I met the love of my life that is currently living with me.  It's a beautiful song, it's not overrated, it deserves the praise.  Her soul is in her music, can't you just be ******* happy about that instead of making EVERYTHING into a negative issue?

Take my wig because you said everything I wanted to I literally just hit backspace after reading this.

OP enjoy the album and dont be upset because people like a song so much you sound ridiculous

I'm just gonna say this much. Personally I think the song is AH-MA-ZING! In fact... I'd go as far as to say... its ONE of her BEST SONGS! But I understand if it's not your favorite. Though I agree with one of the posts saying, if you write words like "overrated" here (on exhale) you are looking for trouble sis! 

Enjoy the Album! :)

It's definitely not overrated at all... It's one of the most emotional songs on the album if not the most emotional, that made me shed a tear. It's a very relatable song and the lyrics are brilliant... On the other hand... Private show?? Better? Sis please, the song isn't bad but really??

Archived