Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Is Expected To Debut With Colossal No. 1

Jordan Miller

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

What im more annoyed with isnt frank ocean

its barbra and that country group

what is this massive 20-30 demographic who are/were fans of britney spears doing?

do they not buy her music and just illegally download?

what we need to do is expose and shove Glory down everyones throats. This album REALLY deserves that no.1 spot

Yes it does..

21 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Who cares if she debuts at No. 1 or not tbh. We got some of her best work EVER with Glory. That speaks louder than any chart position. 

simple as this: if she flops its obvious we wont be gettin more singles and i cant imagine a world without at least 4 singles from this masterpiece

tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif 

8 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Oh another threat for Brit :(

Glory deserves much more than this.. first the leaking.. I think Britney should have released it on last Friday as it didnt have any competition from other artists.

Frank Ocean still would've happened?

Brit was & is never going to sell 250K+ albums in a week again. We'd be lucky to get 150K :sobbing:

Guest willysilva
32 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Who cares if she debuts at No. 1 or not tbh. We got some of her best work EVER with Glory. That speaks louder than any chart position. 

i'm SO sorry

8 minutes ago, clueless said:

**** THIS RANDOM ARTISTS... I MEAN WHO IS THIS ******... I WANT SO BAD THAT THIS ALBUM GO TO NUMBER 1 BUT HEY ITS OK, BLACKOUT WASNT ONE AND IS HER BEST WORK! SO, WE HAD ONE OF HER BEST ALBUMS SO FOR ME! ITS OK

Yeah if not No.1 Glory should at least secure No. 2 position and since this album is this strong I have a feeling it will end up being platinum like Blackout.

Archived