RCA is suspending accounts, removing POM videos

TheGloryBritney

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

yassssss!!! :pumped:

Love Me Down with the windows all down, dancing like crazy. This album is even better in  the car :hype:

I'm thinking of getting a new sound system just for this. The standard set which came with the car is so bad, almost no bass :nydisgust: but I still be blasting and jamming like crazy nonetheless :arianabye:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this early this morning , my time, EST. But I didn't have time to make a post about it. My first instinct was to think it might have had something to do with the VMAs. That they didn't want people seeing MM or DYWCO  performances  be they're using the same choreo. 

That  could be true even though they're deleting everything because they wouldn't just nitpick and go through to look for those particular performances. There is still stuff on YouTube but it's hard to tell how much because there's only been a few performances there's only a couple of recent videos.. I don't know if they've made their way over there yet.

But maybe they are also doing it because of the leak happened and they're cracking down.

I guess we'll have to wait and see....:bpout:

28 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I saw this early this morning , my time, EST. But I didn't have time to make a post about it. My first instinct was to think it might have had something to do with the VMAs. That they didn't want people seeing MM or DYWCO  performances  be they're using the same choreo. 

That  could be true even though they're deleting everything because they wouldn't just nitpick and go through to look for those particular performances. There is still stuff on YouTube but it's hard to tell how much because there's only been a few performances there's only a couple of recent videos.. I don't know if they've made their way over there yet.

But maybe they are also doing it because of the leak happened and they're cracking down.

I guess we'll have to wait and see....:bpout:

Please no.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
34 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

they didn't want people seeing MM or DYWCO  performances  be they're using the same choreo. 

:orangu:

39 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

Please no.

I hope not!! I would hate,for it to be true. This place can poison you're thinking! She's gotta do something bigger and better, I'm sure!

35 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

:orangu:

Please post my entire sentence instead of chopping it up looking like something else. I said it was my first instinct to think that. Not that THEY ARE as you conveniently cut out.

And see above you. Thanks.

Archived