Ask for pieces of my body, until all of it is yours...

Alleyesonus_

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

that songs gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it :wontcry:

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Oh no I won't, I promise I promise

200.gif

I'm gonna start crying! :wendycry: 

Britney slaying our lives this past week :wendycry: 

How are we gonna survive this week's carpool karaoke and VMA performance :wendycry: 

2 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Am I the only one who thinks this song is kinda boring...too similar to Justin Bieber's latest stuff...

Kind of... except that It's better than Bieber latest stuff IMO.. there's more meaning and personality.. and of course there's Britney..

32 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

It ain't gon happen. James has to know the lyrics. That's the entire point. If there's a Glory song on carpool karaoke it's gonna be MM.

with the possible next single and im down. its a gem of an album, i'm all for the exposure. and he can learn the song. in the michelle obama one he sang her campaign song "this is for my girls" or sth with missy eliot. i doubt before the carpool he even knew the song exist tbh 

1 hour ago, coo said:

with the possible next single and im down. its a gem of an album, i'm all for the exposure. and he can learn the song. in the michelle obama one he sang her campaign song "this is for my girls" or sth with missy eliot. i doubt before the carpool he even knew the song exist tbh 

I would love for them to use many songs off the new album, but I just don't see it happening. 

Archived