Can't stop listening to If I'm Dancing

WerkB¡tch

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

Why can't y'all just wait till the album comes out you heard it, so why not just wait to help with streams :tifftear: y'all are going to burn out before it get here:tiffsniffle:

Gurl this album is on par with In the Zone and Blackout and I haven't gotten tired of either of them after 13 and 9 years respectively. Burn out? Puh-lease  :queenflopga:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Gurl this album is on par with In the Zone and Blackout and I haven't gotten tired of either of them after 13 and 9 years respectively. Burn out? Puh-lease  :queenflopga:

Ok when the streams come back shitty we will see that's all I'm saying, I want a great first week so she can get that number 1 I'm a real Stan I respect her artistry so **** off :gtfo:

1 minute ago, Rickey3089 said:

Ok when the streams come back shitty we will see that's all I'm saying, I want a great first week so she can get that number 1 I'm a real Stan I repeat her artistry so **** off :gtfo:

Now that we know how amazing Glory is we are even more inclined to spread the word, hype it up and we will most certainly not let Britney's dedication and work go underappreciated. Mark my words we're all be here lined up buying and streaming on release day because the album and Britney deserve every penny. The Army is a force to be reckoned with when we're positively slayed :bsass:

2 hours ago, anacondamp3 said:

am i the only one that kinda hates that song

it sounds like a femme fatale reject

literally my least favorite song on the album

i don't know if we're even hearing the same song :jackk:

Maybe you have downloaded the Jessica Simpson album that was in some of those early leaks :moorangu:

Archived