RCA's executive manager sends letter to radio stations about Make Me!

Hamper

The title of the article is “Nothing can ‘Make Me’ stop working this record,” declares Riccitelli. “Are you with us?” Riccitelli is the executive manager at RCA. The fact that he sent e-mails and a letter to the radio stations is awesome. And the fact that Make Me gained +33 spins yesterday after declining for a week straight...

In a letter to radio professionals, RCA makes the case to keep supporting Britney Spears' "Make Me (featuring G-Eazy)."

The letter:

To our partners in radio,

How do you measure a record? When you think about a song and if it deserves one of the slots on your playlist, what do you look at?

* Is it sales? (+40% this week)
* Is it streams? (23 million, +22%)
* Is it Shazam? (Top 30)
* Is it YouTube views? (17 million)
* Is it research? (#1 Rate The Music)

Or do you measure a record being -2% in spins due to syndication? One that probably hasn't been played 200X (at your station) since only 15 out of 175 stations have.

Nothing can "Make Me" stop working this records. Are you with us?.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/21/rca-exec-britney-spears-single-nothing-can-make-stop-working-record/

Make Me still has a chance to become a big hit on the radios. :wendycry:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Wait I don't understand, is he asking this question in general?..  Or to stations that HAVE NOT played it?

He sent a letter and supposedly e-mails to radio stations in general questioning why they aren't supporting Make Me and also encouraging them to give Make Me a chance. 

4 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Wait I don't understand, is he asking this question in general?..  Or to stations that HAVE NOT played it?

In a letter to radio professionals, RCA makes the case to keep supporting Britney Spears' "Make Me (featuring G-Eazy).

Just now, Gracie said:

Wait a minute, did he just clock the stations that are slowly getting MM out of their playlist spin? LOL dude is fking savage 

Yep. :blol:

It's nice to see that the label is being so supportive of her.  That actually gives me a lot of hope for 'Make Me' and future singles.

2 minutes ago, larac said:

I just cant believe how the gp and radio stations underaprriciate (i hope thats a word tbh) Britney....

It makes me sad everytime i talk to some gp and they say britney is a has been and drugged... i wanna cry tbh

Yea, it sucks :/

13 minutes ago, rainbow said:

Idk wtf he said but they need to get their **** together and play Make Me :nyschool:

He basically popped the **** outta radio stations who aren't playing the song or slowly removing the song lol this is an RCA executive. 

Its amazing even the executive of RCA is supporting this song even with its "decline" .. Its actually really sweet and I see he cares about Britney's music which is all I can ask for.  If her executive us supporting the song, we should too. Britney deserves every ounce of support.

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yep. :blol:

It's nice to see that the label is being so supportive of her.  That actually gives me a lot of hope for 'Make Me' and future singles.

I'm really impressed that they voiced their own opinion for her.  Its almost strange seeing people support britney from their position because I've always had this notion she's just their cash cow.. This definitely changed my perception and I'm with RCA here. 

Archived