This Song Will Be Massive on Radio Stations!

MikeMasi

The public will go crazy for Just Luv Me! First off all, it's very current and reminds people of songs like 'Sorry' and 'Hand to Myself'. Sorry, if you guys don't like those songs, the general public does and it got a lot of exposure. Just Luv Me is a song that everyone can relate to, unlike Just Like Me. It's about love. No matter if you're bi, gay, straight, everyone wants to be loved. As I listen to the song, emotions just spew out of me. The production value is flawless. Britney sounds amazing, and offers all kind of emotions through the song. 

With that said, Just Luv Me needs to be a single!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Luv Me

Love Me Down 

Man On The Moon

Slumber Party 

and even tho on deluxe 

Liar 

I think these are all of the strongest contenders for "single treatment" 

"Just Luv Me" is a fantastic album track.. I think for a single a radio edit would work even better.. Shorten it by about :45 & maybe even add a :10 hot little funky break too it 

I think Just Luv Me should have been the first single. :brityeah:

It was probably Britney's first choice, just remember her tweets hinting the song's title way back then. Probably her team chose Make Me as it has a faster beat and they could insert G-Eazy on it to make it more appealing to the masses. 

It makes me kinda mad, cause as much as I love Make Me it probably took every chance Just Luv Me had of being a single, i wish her team would start trusting her instincts, baby girl is a underrated genius. :crying11:

How about we support what's on radio right now? MAKE ME needs our support and not your countless ideas and daydreams.. People keep on thinking what's the next single when they dont even visit @TOUCHMEANGEL thread and vote.. Support Make Me and make it successful so that we'll get another single..

Just now, nels64 said:

THIS. This is why it's more of an album track. It needs something "different" to break up the song. The song is too much of the same throughout. And it's too long. 

Yeah!! That's why I think it's possible there is already a radio version of it feat Cashmere Cat if that was even a legit thing.. 

It's super super strong tho!! I have a feeling that if like Selena got in it along w a feat from Nicki or something?? I hate to even think of features b/c Glory shows that Britney is fine & even better by herself but Just Luv Me has radio remix w/features written all over it 

Archived