Will Glory be bashed like BJ in a month?

adrenaliner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ky_kisken said:

I don't think so. People bashed BJ because it was suck, mess, awful, not because of chart. I could not even hear it more 3 times exclude Work *****. No one will bash Glory, since it's so flawless. :orly:

Even exhale praise BJ at its first week. Remember how they called tik tok god,  perfume as britney best ballad since everytime, how flawless "britney" in BA, etc etc

:drinky:

Well we will be actively WPing and suspending people who have nothing but negativity to spread on the site, so if you see someone out of line (I explicitly say OUT OF LINE, not sharing their well mannered opinion) report them and we will take care of it.  Trolling is also frowned upon by most here as well

Side note, this is her best ******* album to me, its in my holy Trinity and I am blessed lmao.  Absolutely no filler material.  I have not skipped one song, every song is such a ******* story and I can't at how fascinating this album has turned out.

I want to kiss Karen for helping Britney.  This album is truly in all her glory.. Slumber Party cursing is so **** too ******** Britney turns me on LOL :gloria:  

2 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

If it flops.... yes. This forum was praising BJ and the same people are now calling it her worst album. If BJ did well, it would be better in people's opinions.

People here praised BJ?  Really?  I wasn't active then, but I remember people at other forums were hating on it and calling it her worst album almost right away.  Considering how negative this place can be, I'm surprised the initial response was positive. 

Just now, DirtyMind said:

People here praised BJ?  Really?  I wasn't active then, but I remember people at other forums were hating on it and calling it her worst album almost right away.  Considering how negative this place can be, I'm surprised the initial response was positive. 

Yes people here praised BJ like hell. Check the archives if you have the time. lol I'm usually active only around the time of albums and since we haven't had a lot of promo I usually drift off about 6 months after each album besides Circus/Blackout.

2 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Yes people here praised BJ like hell. Check the archives if you have the time. lol I'm usually active only around the time of albums and since we haven't had a lot of promo I usually drift off about 6 months after each album besides Circus/Blackout.

Wow.  I always just figured this place was full of meltdowns when it came out.  Crazy. 

Archived