I'm done

Layer89

I'm done with constant bitching of this fan base.

Some of people in here are awesome, yet they're not enough for me to stay here and read every day some ridiculously stupid and ungrateful **** some of y'all basics write. :whitneyshade:

It's only been 24h from the album leak, and I already see some of you ******** on it with the posts like "It's good BUT there's no hit in sight"

Well, all I cans say is - SHUT YOUR F*ING MOUTH!!!

Album is FLAW FREE from beginning to the end. And even if you don't love Private Show or got bored with Make Me, you have LITERALLY 15 more AMAZING SONGS to chose from.

She REALLY listened to what fans wanted. I cried like a little child when I heard Coupure Electirque cause that music and mood is what I've been craving from her for literally 10 years!

Y'all wanted REAL Britney voice - she delivered (don't **** me with Man On The Moon intro - that's the ARTISTIC STATEMENT TO PLAY WITH VOCALS, MAKING THEM SOUND ALIEN LIKE. So no to any flop attention seeking ***** saying "Well there is autotune".)

Y'all wanted something new and fresh - she delivered (again, one song is similar to what JB released, but she was obviously inspired with it. And, yet again, that's -1 song from 17 ******* SONGS!!!)

Y'all wanted something mature and emotional, really honest - she mother ******* delivered once more!!!

So all I can say - I'm done. I'm done of seeing how many sad souls here dwell. I'm sick and tired of actually feeling drained emotionally after spending 1h here with some of you guys. Reading bunch of immature "jokes" that consist of deliberately starting fights and obsession with being "flawless of flop fan".

This forum (and site - yeah Jordan, this is meant for you, too. Let's not forget how you use "drama" factor to get those clicks. Unprofessional and lazy. If you're not ready to spend enough time cause you have other projects - let someone else do the writing, and PAY THEM for they make you traffic, so don't pretend you have no money in all of this.) is full of hate, low self esteem and drama filled queens that it's just too hard to enjoy music it was originally supposed to be about. Now it's mostly about how some teenager is full of anger for some irrelevant part of his/hers life, and he/she decides to add more negativity into this world, cause apparently MORE negativity will cancel their problems.

Grow up, learn to be grateful when you favorite artists gives you a magical gift! Learn to be kind to others, and learn to love yourselves first and foremost, cause that's where all y'all's problems start.

Love and happiness to y'all. I hope you'll learn to enjoy life, and learn to appreciate someone's hard work and devotion they put into making you happy (even if they don't know you personally). That's what Britney did with Glory, and I hope bitter people will see it someday.

Better open up cause it feels much better
When we open up for each other

:plzney:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have said it in far more words than I would have, but what you're feeling now is essentially how I've always felt about exhale. They will never be happy or grateful, EVER. That said, it's a great source for Britney news. I just ignore it or tell them to **** themselves. :) 

Some people aren't Britney fans and spend their time talking Brit's fans into depression. So the fans don't enjoy anything as much as it deserves. It's nasty. When someone is negative all the time, they shouldn't be allowed where fans come to celebrate their girl. The negativity will start spreading, especially if Glory isn't a #1 hit. This fanbase didn't fully appreciate none of the era's starting way back with Britney. This is why I was hoping the album didn't leak so at least we could enjoy the debut week at the era's peak. Of course, they will also tear down the VMA performance - just watch. It's what they do. 

11 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

I'm done with constant bitching of this fan base.

Some of people in here are awesome, yet they're not enough for me to stay here and read every day some ridiculously stupid and ungrateful **** some of y'all basics write. :whitneyshade:

It's only been 24h from the album leak, and I already see some of you ******** on it with the posts like "It's good BUT there's no hit in sight"

Well, all I cans say is - SHUT YOUR F*ING MOUTH!!!

Album is FLAW FREE from beginning to the end. And even if you don't love Private Show or got bored with Make Me, you have LITERALLY 15 more AMAZING SONGS to chose from.

She REALLY listened to what fans wanted. I cried like a little child when I heard Coupure Electirque cause that music and mood is what I've been craving from her for literally 10 years!

Y'all wanted REAL Britney voice - she delivered (don't **** me with Man On The Moon intro - that's the ARTISTIC STATEMENT TO PLAY WITH VOCALS, MAKING THEM SOUND ALIEN LIKE. So no to any flop attention seeking ***** saying "Well there is autotune".)

Y'all wanted something new and fresh - she delivered (again, one song is similar to what JB released, but she was obviously inspired with it. And, yet again, that's -1 song from 17 ******* SONGS!!!)

Y'all wanted something mature and emotional, really honest - she mother ******* delivered once more!!!

So all I can say - I'm done. I'm done of seeing how many sad souls here dwell. I'm sick and tired of actually feeling drained emotionally after spending 1h here with some of you guys. Reading bunch of immature "jokes" that consist of deliberately starting fights and obsession with being "flawless of flop fan".

This forum (and site - yeah Jordan, this is meant for you, too. Let's not forget how you use "drama" factor to get those clicks. Unprofessional and lazy. If you're not ready to spend enough time cause you have other projects - let someone else do the writing, and PAY THEM for they make you traffic, so don't pretend you have no money in all of this.) is full of hate, low self esteem and drama filled queens that it's just too hard to enjoy music it was originally supposed to be about. Now it's mostly about how some teenager is full of anger for some irrelevant part of his/hers life, and he/she decides to add more negativity into this world, cause apparently MORE negativity will cancel their problems.

Grow up, learn to be grateful when you favorite artists gives you a magical gift! Learn to be kind to others, and learn to love yourselves first and foremost, cause that's where all y'all's problems start.

Love and happiness to y'all. I hope you'll learn to enjoy life, and learn to appreciate someone's hard work and devotion they put into making you happy (even if they don't know you personally). That's what Britney did with Glory, and I hope bitter people will see it someday.

Better open up cause it feels much better
When we open up for each other

:plzney:

I read every word and I agree! 

funny-big-bang-theory-sheldon-reads-comi

God bless u for every word u just typed!:crying11:

I'm sick of these multiple threads about the same subject, just post ur opinion and don't create yet another thread about same ****!:howiroll:

They r a loud pack of idiot ******* and I'm sick of them already!:rihit:

u r still one of my faves here coz u r always objective in ur posts! :mhm: and usually I don't pay attention to threads that are this long, but it was u, that's why I read it!:mj:

Archived