How many of us are left that haven't heard the leaked album?

Kisle

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Original_Toy said:

I haven't listened to it yet and I won't until friday

ive only heard the 4 officially released songs and I will wait until I get my hands on the physical copy after class :kisses2all:

tho my friend is making it tempting to listen to it, he says its like blackout and ITZ had a child :nervousney:

******* don't. You make us 14. :dead: 

I haven't listened to the leaks and I don't intend to listen to the album until it's official released. I just feel it's disrespectful to her because of all the work she must have put into it. I just want to be able to see the notification that I can download the whole album, and I want to get my headphones and lie down on my bed and let the beautiful music grace my ears for the first time this Friday :mhm:

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I haven't listened to the leaks and I don't intend to listen to the album until it's official released. I just feel it's disrespectful to her because of all the work she must have put into it. I just want to be able to see the notification that I can download the whole album, and I want to get my headphones and lie down on my bed and let the beautiful music grace my ears for the first time this Friday :mhm:

That's awesome. Same. :) 

Archived