If There Will Be 5 Singles from Glory... What Would Those Be?

laurelhenessy

If you could have chosen the first five singles that would be released, what would those be? My recommendations would have been:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over? (It should really have been the lead single)

2. Love Me Down

3. Make Me

4. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

5. Man On The Moon (Perfect ending for the era)

Again, this is assuming that we'll see more singles or if there would any be future releases...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting for Liar to grow on me, but I understand why people like Liar. This sounds like a 90s hit (not saying it's outdated, but it has that 90s appeal, like No Scrubs from TLC).

I'm reading Twitter feeds and a lot of people like If I'm Dancing, but if they're gonna release a new single, it would have to be either Love Me Down or If I'm Dancing, because they can't release both. 

What are you talking about? Fan singles or GP singles? Or Critics acclaimed singgles?

And I know that everybody are pretending that we don't have 1st single , but we've got so I will go from 2nd on...

If you are talking about fan singles( no matter what will happen on the charts) obviously :

2. Man on the moon

3. Just luv me

4.Slumber Party

5. Liar/ Change your mind

And what we've got like a singles? One boring song (Criminal situation), 2 really similar song which sounds like JB songs, one song with Oops/Britney taste, and one (possible) new, fresh sounding song.

GP SINGLES:

2. DYWCO?

3. Just Luv Me

4. Love me DOWn

5. If I'm dancing/Better

What we've got is : One good choice, one 'sure'(secured) hit, one possible hit, and one really catchy song. (possible) one OK hit.

Critics SINGLES:

2.DYWCO

3. Slumber party

4.Just like me

5. If I'm Dancing / Change your mind

In that case we haven't 'secured' hit. We've got 4/5 fresh sounding songs. It will be like BOT era like she never knew what will happen if she make this or that song single ( I always hate how oops era copied the formula of BOT era- the songs are identical and even are written by same songwriters. except  FTBOFBH/DLMBTLTK  ) The same we've got with Blackout era. New and fresh. 

I think that there are no bad songs in Glory but some are not so innovative as others... So I choose the unique....

I would choose 

1. Make me (I wouldn't have it as the first single but it's already a single so there you go)

2. Change your mind (I don't really know why is a bonus track, it's one of the most original and well produced song on the album, I really hope it becomes a single someday)

3. Just Luv Me (Love it)

4. Do You Wanna Come Over? (Even though right now it doesn't sound fresh cause we listened to that song for one week and the whole album for just one day. It's still an amazing song and the most uptempo on the album and a video for that would be awesome)

5. Slumber Party (It's so great, specially the vocal production and those little sounds around the song)

I would love to see some other songs as single or at least have a visual (I would die if she takes one of her free months to shoot visuals for each song even though they were simple) like Man On The Moon, Better, Liar and If I'm Dancing...:plzney:

Archived