It's impossible to pick just one best song tbh

G L O R Y

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G L O R Y said:

MM is out of my top 5 what is strange because I always have the lead liek in top 3 from the album

But it only shows how Glory is amazing because I love MM

fantasy.gif

Nope, still my number one and I keep it on repeat. Most of Britney's first singles are my favorites from the album.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I can't believe I love 16 tracks from Glory when I really love 3 from Britney Jean :omg:

BB, I hear you! I honestly like 1 really (WB). :awkblink:

Will.i.am should be ashamed of himself for what he made in BJ.

I HATE mentioning that disaster album...:tiffsmoke:

If Britney is totally hands-on on this project, now I completely understand why she picked "Heaven On Earth" as her favorite track from Blackout back in 2007. This entire album reminds me of Heaven On Earth. So between Blackout and Glory, I can only imagine how long she's been wanting to have an album like this.

Deluxe tracks are better TBH. They did good if they wanted everyone to buy deluxe edition :)

I only wonder if this "leak" is somehow planned. I love the album but I am also a bit scared. We need great videos and the best single choices. I wouldn't mind if they release 5 singles, that'd be dream come true!

26 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If Britney is totally hands-on on this project, now I completely understand why she picked "Heaven On Earth" as her favorite track from Blackout back in 2007. This entire album reminds me of Heaven On Earth. So between Blackout and Glory, I can only imagine how long she's been wanting to have an album like this.

Since Circus she's been waiting LOL 

4 minutes ago, Froot said:

Deluxe tracks are better TBH. They did good if they wanted everyone to buy deluxe edition :)

I only wonder if this "leak" is somehow planned. I love the album but I am also a bit scared. We need great videos and the best single choices. I wouldn't mind if they release 5 singles, that'd be dream come true!

Oh but of course it's was just like the leaked MM vid was them too LOL 

Archived