Could It Still Get To #1?

YouGotMeHigh

Could it still get to #1 with the leak? I guess if fans really like the album they'll buy it right.. Depends how many links there are being spread around out there that the GP will find.

I haven't listened to Glory yet but a lot of non-Britney fans are saying a lot of good stuff about it, gives me hope :wendycry:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crappy part is, all these non-fans/casual fans are now streaming the album...but it won't count.  So these are people who may choose not to stream again once it is officially released...and those that are streaming now because they love it so much, may lose some steam and not stream as much or as often come Friday.

7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The crappy part is, all these non-fans/casual fans are now streaming the album...but it won't count.  So these are people who may choose not to stream again once it is officially released...and those that are streaming now because they love it so much, may lose some steam and not stream as much or as often come Friday.

+1. It may not affect sales that much, but it could affect streams. One week in advance is too much, Team Britney should release it online (digital downloads and streaming platforms).

But the album is so good that is may stay in the top 10 for some weeks whic is good, even though it may not go #1.

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The only thing I can think is that with positive reviews people might be more likely to pre-order if they can't find a link online, or non-fans who like the album might pre-order in order to get the album in higher quality, depends on the source I guess. I'm pretty sure the original leak was in MP3 format, not sure on the bit rate.

At this point Team B needs to do an official stream, tbh

BUT I think the leak will only help at this point because the buzz tracks they released are so weak compared to the rest, and people were skeptical to begin with

It's getting a lot of exposure based on how good it is so 

7 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

Could it still get to #1 with the leak? I guess if fans really like the album they'll buy it right.. Depends how many links there are being spread around out there that the GP will find.

I haven't listened to Glory yet but a lot of non-Britney fans are saying a lot of good stuff about it, gives me hope :wendycry:

That's cool if they say that 

But it means too that  they have already  downloaded the album so... will they buy it?  :beynah:

She is doing carpool ( the most popular series of videos on the internet) and the VMA and propably more promo, the music is flawless and the leak is just 6 days prior the release. FF leaned almost a month early and it was #1 while Bonita Janis didn't leak and it was #4. The leak will give it the extra exposure it needs. This time she actually cared about that #1 album and she will most likely snatch it from the focker mom and irrelevant country act 

14 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

The only thing I can think is that with positive reviews people might be more likely to pre-order if they can't find a link online, or non-fans who like the album might pre-order in order to get the album in higher quality, depends on the source I guess. I'm pretty sure the original leak was in MP3 format, not sure on the bit rate.

mine is in itunes quality

efkms3.jpg

and i need someone to upload it in lossless :sobbing: cant wait to get the cd and rip it myself :sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Looukas said:

Hoe Anthems :ricackle:

just added DYWCO, Slumber Party, Love Me Down and What You Need:myjam:

3 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

Didn't realise it'd leaked in iTunes quality, **** :wendycry:

Slay at you having Kesha in your iTunes library though

giphy.gif

i love her unreleaseds stuff so much :sobbing:

Archived