We are taking the album number one sisters

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: I'm from Canada and of course will be buying 5 copies here to contribute to Glory debuting at #1 in my native country. However, I'm real thirsty for that BB200 #1 because I know that's what the news will surely report on and bring Britney the praise she deserves. If I order a copy from Amazon.com, will that count towards the US sales? Lemme know, y'all!

1 hour ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Question: I'm from Canada and of course will be buying 5 copies here to contribute to Glory debuting at #1 in my native country. However, I'm real thirsty for that BB200 #1 because I know that's what the news will surely report on and bring Britney the praise she deserves. If I order a copy from Amazon.com, will that count towards the US sales? Lemme know, y'all!

Yes it will.. buy on amazon..

28 minutes ago, spears27 said:

how can i get an itunes usa account? is that possible?

Yes, of course! First, change your ITunes country to USA, then log out of your current account, and sign up a new ITunes account with a different email address. Then there you go, your ITunes USA account. I'm from Taiwan and I successfully  pre-ordered Glory on both USA ITunes and my country's ITunes. 

39 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It's gonna be tough, but I think Britney can still debut at number one. 

But im still kinda thinking, how come she doesn't have anything like Glory CDs or whatnot up on her website?

I'm more worried about the Target exclusive I just heard about, 2 days prior to its release week

Archived