Hope you realize it that we are getting a Billboard #1 now

Dynasty

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I guess if all fails my local record company will have it. I didn't want to go there because they overprice because they are independent. Walmart edits it all but I want the clean versions as well. 

Its good I got a bonus this Check:myjam:

Yeah idk it's weird to me that Target's site only has the deluxe and I think it might be the clean version not sure though......strange 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah idk it's weird to me that Target's site only has the deluxe and I think it might be the clean version not sure though......strange 

That flop store was the reason I didn't get BO for like two weeks after the release. They literally got it in late here at all the stores. 

I really hope they have it, otherwise that Is another hit for the album. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

That flop store was the reason I didn't get BO for like two weeks after the release. They literally got it in late here at all the stores. 

I really hope they have it, otherwise that Is another hit for the album. 

Yeah I hope they do too it would be really bad if they don't!

Well Blackout was a special case because it was meant to come out in November, but had to be rush released end of October because it leaked 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah I hope they do too it would be really bad if they don't!

Well Blackout was a special case because it was meant to come out in November, but had to be rush released end of October because it leaked 

I suppose and then they didn't even have the bonus track. Luckily I found the one with OTW later. Mess 

Target is my go to. Going there right when they open on Friday. 

Archived