• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

How though? Nobody knows it's coming out :mariahstare:

they will, it will explode trust me sis :mhm:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I hope so.

We need to Stan like no other. We need like five flawless singles and videos to make up for MM video disaster. 

I need single ladies from this album... It has to do good 

ikr? Tbh  i think what you need should become a single :mhm: and she needs to sing it live once, its insane

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I hope so.

We need to Stan like no other. We need like five flawless singles and videos to make up for MM video disaster. 

I need singles from this album... It has to do good 

I hope so too, Target not having it in their ad this week is a big problem honestly 

I think no matter how well Glory performs on the charts we will get at least 3-4 singles because Britney loves this album so much and there's so much hit potential on it, I also know that the next music video will be flawless because she and her team know the MM video wasn't great because it was a rush job they're not idiots 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

I hope so too, Target not having it in their ad this week is a big problem honestly 

I think no matter how well Glory performs on the charts we will get at least 3-4 singles because Britney loves this album so much and there's so much hit potential on it, I also know that the next music video will be flawless because she and her team know the MM video wasn't great because it was a rush job they're not idiots 

Are they even gonna have it? That is where I was going to go to get my copies.... 

3 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

The album deserves to be #1 but I'm worried Make Me's lack of success will really impact it badly.

Work ***** was more of a hit (especially in the UK) and BJ flopped.

I'm worried :crying1:

The album is flawless but that doesn't take away that this era was planned messy. They should have started promo like two weeks ago. Imo 

i feel like they didn't create enough hype.

Frank Ocean's hype is unreal right now 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well they have the deluxe on their website for pre-order I didn't see the standard.......that's where I go too.....guess I'll find out Friday! 

I guess if all fails my local record company will have it. I didn't want to go there because they overprice because they are independent. Walmart edits it all but I want the clean versions as well. 

Its good I got a bonus this Check:myjam:

Archived