Does Glory deserve a Grammy?

Guest Supernova.

I could see a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album, maybe even Best Pop Vocal Performance. Album Of The Year will be tough, but doable. The biggest competition: 25, Blonde, Yeezus, Lemonade, Views, ANTi, This Is Acting, and possibly Dangerous Woman.

But like, if Teenage Dream can be nominated for Album of the Year, anything is possible :chershade:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

We get it, you didn't have to say it twice. But no seriously I agree with your first post. I love Beyoncé but lemonade is boring. Britney deserves to win.

I'm ******* weak. I didn't realize I commented twice in this thread. I'm a mess :uknowit:

Album of the year is already given to Adeles shitty album. No questions there... They shouldnt even bother releasing nominations.

best hip hop album is already paid for by Beyonce.

best pop album will be given to JB because of how successful he is and based on sales... If you sell tons you will get awards because they need you to show up

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, MitchellFierce said:

I could see a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album, maybe even Best Pop Vocal Performance. Album Of The Year will be tough, but doable. The biggest competition: 25, Blonde, Yeezus, Lemonade, Views, ANTi, This Is Acting, and possibly Dangerous Woman.

But like, if Teenage Dream can be nominated for Album of the Year, anything is possible :chershade:

Yay for positivity, after Britney offiically releases the album we have no reason to feel like our favorite can compete with the others. The numbers may not good but the quality is amazing. :riri:

9 minutes ago, ItsEJBitch said:

sadly the competition is going to be bigger than ever this year. Beyonce, Adele, Rihanna, Kanye, and possibly Gaga depending when she releases

Beyoncé, Kanye, and Rihanna won't be nominated in the pop categories, which leaves Adele.  And we all know the Grammys are not awarding Britney over Adele, no matter how deserving Glory might be. I do think Britney has a shot at a nomination, though, which would be an achievement in itself.  

Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

I'm ******* weak. I didn't realize I commented twice in this thread. I'm a mess :uknowit:

Buy Glory on the 26th!

:ririshade1:

Guest Supernova.
10 minutes ago, willysilva said:

a nomination would be nice. she won't win one tho. the grammy's hate her

if they're professionals they will award Britney because she's deserving of at least one award.

Archived