Is the new Frank Ocean album gonna effect Britney's chances at a #1

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank is awesome. Bet there's a lot of stans who will shade him because he's not Britney. I think it's something to think about. He's been hiding for years now and i think people are going to be interested in his new stuff since he waited so long. Hopefully the public is still here for Britney after BJ. We need Glory to re-introduce her to the GP.

7 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Frank is awesome. Bet there's a lot of stans who will shade him because he's not Britney. I think it's something to think about. He's been hiding for years now and i think people are going to be interested in his new stuff since he waited so long. Hopefully the public is still here for Britney after BJ. We need Glory to re-introduce her to the GP.

THIS.

Like the "who" comments.

And NOT me thinking Glory is out this week. Frank's probably not a threat when he's releasing a week before.

He's a good artist, but I don't see why people see him as a threat. No shade, but the only commercial success he's had is that one song about the tornado in the room. Unless I was missing something, besides that fact that he's an openly gay/bisexual hip hop/r&b artist, he hasn't really made much of an impact or mark to say that his album is highly anticipated by many. I'm sure people outside of Twitter and most people over 25 don't know his album is even out nor care to listen to it. Plus, he's not big enough yet to be surprise releasing an album- like, really?

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

He's a good artist, but I don't see why people see him as a threat. No shade, but the only commercial success he's had is that one song about the tornado in the room. Unless I was missing something, besides that fact that he's an openly gay/bisexual hip hop/r&b artist, he hasn't really made much of an impact or mark to say that his album is highly anticipated by many. I'm sure people outside of Twitter don't know his album is even out. 

Um:moorangu:

This "Thinking About You" shade. It's such a beautiful song. Makes me cry tbh:wendycry:

4 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

He's a good artist, but I don't see why people see him as a threat. No shade, but the only commercial success he's had is that one song about the tornado in the room. Unless I was missing something, besides that fact that he's an openly gay/bisexual hip hop/r&b artist, he hasn't really made much of an impact or mark to say that his album is highly anticipated by many. I'm sure people outside of Twitter don't know his album is even out. 

Hes not really highly anticipated from anyone besides teens/25 and under and people who enjoy hiphop besides that, the GP doesnt know who he is 

1 minute ago, tommyll said:

She is doing more promo than ALL of her competition, prob because she needs to. Barbara and Frank are her only real competition right now and I think she can beat Frank but idk about Barbara :sickofu:

I think she and Barbara will be pretty close in pure sales, but with streaming, I feel like Britney will over take Barbara and will be the push, so we really need to go hard with streaming!

Archived