Change Your Mind

colormefresh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I had my BFF's over today & they all instantly picked it out as a favorite lol but song after song became "ok this one is def my fav" lololol but "Change Your Mind", "Love Me Down", "Liar", "Just Luv Me", "Invitation", "Slumber Party", "Man on The Moon" & "Just Like Me" got huge responses lol 

5 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Well I had my BFF's over today & they all instantly picked it out as a favorite lol but song after song became "ok this one is def my fav" lololol but "Change Your Mind", "Love Me Down", "Liar", "Just Luv Me", "Invitation", "Slumber Party", "Man on The Moon" & "Just Like Me" got huge responses lol 

Lol my friends liked Better the most. Eh.

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lol my friends liked Better the most. Eh.

Really ?? Lol that's the ONLY song that myself & the ppl I know haven't said much of anything about.. In fact when I ripped the songs off of a YouTube channel really quick b4 it got taken down I legit forgot about it.. Lol, I haven't listened too it much at all 

7 minutes ago, RoyalStan85 said:

Really ?? Lol that's the ONLY song that myself & the ppl I know haven't said much of anything about.. In fact when I ripped the songs off of a YouTube channel really quick b4 it got taken down I legit forgot about it.. Lol, I haven't listened too it much at all 

I'm listening to it again rn. It's super current. Like something that would be on the radio nonstop lol.

Archived