You know what? I honestly couldn't care less how well this album does

jamesedward94

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I couldn't get into it and loved her other two. One day I'll have to give it another good listen 

well the album itself is kinda messy and I don't like the singles (except Misery)

but some songs are really good, emotional and romantic, personally I love them all except the singles, lol :hype:

6 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Gurl............

:whitneyshade:

:whitneyshade:

Gwen's album is NOTHING compared to this masterpiece. Doesn't even come close! 

ok ok, calm down right there, I said not really as good as Glory, but it's still really enjoyable :wtf:

Let me start off by saying that I haven't listened to the leak. Ok, now that that's out of the way...

From what I'm seeing here and elsewhere, Glory is ******* incredible.  If that's true - and I believe it is - I need the album to be big.  Britney poured her heart & soul into this material and blessed us with what might be her best album, and she deserves recognition for that.  So, while it's great that we're getting such quality music, it'd be awesome if the album did well commercially and critically.  I want that for Britney.

Also this:

23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

...if the album doesn't do good we won't get a lot of singles and they won't make music like this again. So we need to try and slay the charts because they are important even though some get angry about that. 

The charts might not be important to you guys, but they'll be important to RCA.  

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Let me start off by saying that I haven't listened to the leak. Ok, now that that's out of the way...

From what I'm seeing here and elsewhere, Glory is ******* incredible.  If that's true - and I believe it is - I need the album to be big.  Britney poured her heart & soul into this material and blessed us with what might be her best album, and she deserves recognition for that.  So, while it's great that we're getting awesome music, it would be so satisfying if the album did well commercially and critically.  I want that for Britney.

Also this:

The charts might not be important to you guys, but they'll be important to RCA.  

I mean, I agree. I'm praying to the gods that is does amazingly! But for me, I was just saying that I'm truly so happy that it is as good as it is that I'll be content either way. The single choices are crucial! Almost wish Make Me wasn't the lead. There are SO many songs on Glory that give you chills and are instant smashes that it makes all of the songs released thus far look really inferior. 

What people aren't grasping is that an album that fails to succeed (BJ) will fizzle quickly.  Do we want another 2 single era?  NO!  If this album is as good as y'all are saying it is, we NEED to band together and make the singles and first week sales BIG.  Otherwise, hello and goodbye single 2 and the future of Glory.  The record label isn't going to put money into a project that doesn't provide a good payout.  Britney is already at a disadvantage due to RCA paying all that money for the original, scrapped, Make Me video.  

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

What people aren't grasping is that an album that fails to succeed (BJ) will fizzle quickly.  Do we want another 2 single era?  NO!  If this album is as good as y'all are saying it is, we NEED to band together and make the singles and first week sales BIG.  Otherwise, hello and goodbye single 2 and the future of Glory.  The record label isn't going to put money into a project that doesn't provide a good payout.  Britney is already at a disadvantage due to RCA paying all that money for the original, scrapped, Make Me video.  

This! We need to get that #1 on lock, otherwise we won't get more than 2 singles this era. Quoting Godney herself, we need to get to work *****! :brit2016:

Archived