Did any of the songs make you cry?

jupal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

THIS! I can't believe Brit is giving us these falsettos and these runs again. Like she's ******* singing beautiful melodies again!:tiffanycries:

everything about it is so beautiful, like, it's like heaven

since the first moment I listened to it,  my whole body was like this

Goose_Bumps.jpg

and I cry, cry, cried :crying2: because it is out of this world

34 minutes ago, --- said:

yeah my eyes welled with tears a few times. this hasn't happened in years. i don't remembering feeling this way about her music in such a long time. it's incredible.

I've been so disappointed for over 7 years with her material.

This is the first time since BO and ITZ that I have felt her love in her own music.  This is the Britney we all knew and adored and supported.  The one who loved her own craft and loved sharing it with her fans. 

44 minutes ago, jupal said:

I'm not gonna lie.... Man on the moon made my eyes water and gave me goosebumps :tifftear:

Just the way she sings that song... especially the chorus.. she really sounds like she just wants to find the right man but everyone just ***** her over. :crying1: britney the right man will come for you eventually. in the words of mariah love takes time :mcry:

exactly the same! 

And when it finally stopped JLM began and it started again ! :lanacackle:

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

This is the first time since BO and ITZ that I have felt her love in her own music.  This is the Britney we all knew and adored and supported.  The one who loved her own craft and loved sharing it with her fans. 

:mcry:

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

this! :tifftear:

Archived