For Those Who Listened

TyWalker

No Need waiting. Trust me, if you wait and the first moment you listen to it, you'll hate yourself for delaying the ******* for so long! :gobaby:

BTW I don't see the point in you guys waiting for "official release"? I already ordered it on Amazon, so I can listen it earlier cause I can, I aint gonna wait when the half the world isn't. :arianabye:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Layer89 said:

No Need waiting. Trust me, if you wait and the first moment you listen to it, you'll hate yourself for delaying the ******* for so long! :gobaby:

BTW I don't see the point in you guys waiting for "official release"? I already ordered it on Amazon, so I can listen it earlier cause I can, I aint gonna wait when the half the world isn't. :arianabye:

MTE

I mean most of the users from here or are Britney fans or stans.. so we are gonna buy the album anyways

she cusses more on this album than any other album, and i live for it, nothing TOO explicit though, at all really, at least not to me

she's been WAY more explicit in the past on other songs: if u seek amy, 3

she describes *** a lot but not in a total raunchy way, and if you didn't know what *** was you wouldn't catch it

most of them shocked me honestly, with slumber party, love me down, hard to forget ya, liar and what you need "shocking" me the most

the best way i can sum up what you can expect: a lot of mid-tempo, rhythm songs. experimental sounding, but very cohesive. the whole album flows beautifully. songs you can dance to, songs you can have playing in the background while you relax, songs you can touch yourself to in the shower, you name it

a very ...and i hate this word but "chill" album for the most part. which i love. very easy to listen to, but each song is really unique 

She plays with her voice a lot even more than ITZ and her baby days. It's like they were holding her back from this mature sound to still have that typical Britney pop sound that we all know and love. So basically Make Me is the only pop record while you get a burst of matureness throughout the record. It's ****, mature, somber, alternative, etc. Invitation is like hearing her soul sing. It's like a song from the heavens. :arianabye:

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I agree with Slumber Party...Just Luv Me is by far not the best there are so many better songs! I think Invitation is a better midtempo than Just Luv Me...

Also I was expecting a ballad on this album like everytime and we didnt get one :( but I mean it's fine because the album is literally flawless. 

News flash ballads are over.

Archived