Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, MNapa said:

I'd love the link too please. All the ones I've tried are spam so far.    

I pre-ordered the first day, but can't figure out how to attach the screenshot from my phone...

Go on tinypic.com and upload it there and then post the link here of your recipe.

1 minute ago, JJOrig. said:

Ugh i hate you all, but can someone send me a link. I have pre ordered the album and getting a physical copy

Proof that you have? Post your recipe here and I'll send you a link :) Simple.

10 hours ago, Lyla said:

Could you please send me a link as well? ;) I don't know if I can wait five more days, with all these threads talking about Glory! I'm gonna try to wait, but I'd like to have the link, just in case! :nervousney:

Post proof that you pre-ordered the album and I will.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, a good POP album. This is Britney's best and most cohesive album. Vocals are smooth and on point and the production is on point and more organic than the mess that was Britney Jean. I hope sales are at least decent!

Standout (non-single) tracks:

Invitation

Man on the Moon

Just Luv Me

Slumber Party

Just Like Me

....pretty much everything.....the singles released so far (except DYWCY) are probably my least favorite...great job Brit!

21 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Go on tinypic.com and upload it there and then post the link here of your recipe.

Proof that you have? Post your recipe here and I'll send you a link :) Simple.

Post proof that you pre-ordered the album and I will.

2yozwxk.png

I got it already but still posting my receipts.

1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

******* please.. Someone sent it to me.. I've been a loyal fan since 2000 don't **** with me :NYnod: I've gone to two tours and spent lots of coins on GODNEY... I will cut lots of ******* who question me, remember that :notfeelinit:

Post proof that you already preordered it and I will send you a link, otherwise:

giphy.gif

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BritneySoldier said:

So who's the Executive Producer of Glory??

Karen Kwak, who also served as the A&R rep between Britney and RCA! She slays tbh and has been responsible for putting together huge albums, now including Glory :gobaby: Karen will herein be called Godren or Slayren :queenflopga: 

Archived