Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock

Ok so I'm mexican and I could go to MixUp and check if it's there but this is clearly some employee's mistake. What if that's not in my city/nearest shopping centre? Let's find out what specific store that is:crying1:

2 minutes ago, The Sweet Skrillney said:

I'm willing to send my debut remix album (BOMT album edits)  to whoever PMS me this **** first :orly:

As a bonus track I'm also giving out some Britney official remixes I've been collecting for a while :truthtea:

Also a bonus compilation of the best Glory fanmade artworks I've ever found :dontlike:

I'm also sending a link to a torrent with Britneys discography mostly in 320kbps, including lots of stuff you can't find now and amazing fanmade albums :riri:

So don't wait to PM me if you found it right? :bwink:

Send your ***** to them otherwise you'll get nothing :moorangu:

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

For anyone wondering what Deepweb is, it is a section of the internet that isn't acessible via browsers like google, bing etc (known as Surface Web) with no restrictions or rules, and supposedly 500 times the content. Its used for a lot of things (in china, its used to access social media without censorship), was used to sell and deliver tested recreational *****, but at the same time, due to a lack of censorship, it has been known to be home to a lot of illegal and deloralble activity (dark net)

I'm Chinese but I don't even know what deepweb is :gloria: 

Just now, Zoella said:

Ok so I'm mexican and I could go to MixUp and check if it's there but this is clearly some employee's mistake. What if that's not in my city/nearest shopping centre? Let's find out what specific store that is:crying1:

Gurlll if you get it, pm all of us in a quiet way:hype:

If you don't want to i understand, if u do get it, ENJOY!!!

Archived