Not Great Make Me Spotify Update

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Well, I guess Barbra's stans (dying at the thought of her having stans) have started asking their grandkids for help with streaming.  We better step it up.

Thst just made me scream because I imagined a 22 year old going to their grandparents house and the grandparents asking them to show them how the spotty fire thing works. I want to listen to Barbra :lanacackle:

2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Good point actually. Maybe fans are streaming other Glory songs instead of Make Me - the song we've already had for weeks. 

Maybe you would know. We don't have to stream the songs in order for it count as an album stream? They just take all the streams from the album and add them together? 

12 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Good point actually. Maybe fans are streaming other Glory songs instead of Make Me - the song we've already had for weeks. 

I've just been streaming Britney's Glory playlist- 'Make Me', the pre-release tracks, and the remixes.  Hopefully that contributes, or I've wasted a literal shitload of streaming on nothing. :queenie:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Maybe you would know. We don't have to stream the songs in order for it count as an album stream? They just take all the streams from the album and add them together? 

All I know is in the UK they do something where they ignore the MOST streamed 2 tracks on the album and then divide the rest by 1000 for album sales. Very weird :tiffsniffle:

2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

All I know is in the UK they do something where they ignore the MOST streamed 2 tracks on the album and then divide the rest by 1000 for album sales. Very weird :tiffsniffle:

That is weird. Maybe they take out the singles so they get a single sale instead? 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Is it? I really don't know. I just started streaming this era. It's really painful because I do it on my phone. 

Yeah, she's an old school artist, meaning she's been around forever and most of her audience is way more likely to buy her albums than stream them.  That's why I'm actually kinda impressed with that number.  Get it, Barbra.

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, she's an old school artist, meaning she's been around forever and most of her audience is way more likely to buy her albums than stream them.  That's why I'm actually kinda impressed with that number.  Get it, Barbra.

It's sort of sad that Britney doesn't have a song over 100 million. On Spotify I only can see the plays that are popular right now. 

So idk where Toxic and WB are at? 

So do they go back and count streams and add say 62 million of BOMT (42,000 sales) to her overall sales? 

Archived