Not Great Make Me Spotify Update

I realise it was Friday yesterday so good for you for having fun and having a night off from Spotify streaming, but you could've ******* left it playing on low volume whilst you went out hunting for big D :lessons:

We fell in every ******* chart and streams fell everywhere :crying11:

Global: 

WAS #78 (609,543)

NOW #86 (591,287)

US: 

WAS #66 (288,985)

NOW #67 (277,696)

UK 

WAS #153 (33,060)

NOW #180 (30,492)

So much for us winning the streaming war against Barbara next week. If we carry on like this, she'll even beat us on Spotify :gloria:

So sad about this tragic update. Hope things improve :crying2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao barbra will do nothing streaming wise but people here seemingly have no idea how the charts work. i see britney's SEA + TEA boost as being absolutely no bigger than 10-15k, so that's really not much. the only way streaming will help her is if she sells an extremely similar amount to barbra or florida georgia line but most of her total will be coming from pure sales.

3 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

lmao barbra will do nothing streaming wise but people here seemingly have no idea how the charts work. i see britney's SEA + TEA boost as being absolutely no bigger than 10-15k, so that's really not much. the only way streaming will help her is if she sells an extremely similar amount to barbra or florida georgia line but most of her total will be coming from pure sales.

But it's free and that's something everyone can get involved with. Obviously those with money might buy a few copies of Glory, but those without money can also contribute by streaming. If the race to #1 is super close and we could've won if we'd streamed a bit more then we'll kick ourselves :sobbing:

6 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

But it's free and that's something everyone can get involved with. Obviously those with money might buy a few copies of Glory, but those without money can also contribute by streaming. If the race to #1 is super close and we could've won if we'd streamed a bit more then we'll kick ourselves :sobbing:

Amen.  We do not need a Demi/Pentatonix situation.

1 minute ago, Criminal4Britney said:

Nope. It's for any and everyone who has a meltdown and makes irrelevant *** threads instead of making the song a hit. Yourself included if your feelings hurt. :xcuseme:

I wouldn't call my thread a meltdown. I'm just a bit sad and emotional because we'd been doing ok on Spotify and then all of a sudden we've gone backwards :crying2: I'm in no way giving up on Make Me and Glory will do well, but I want it to do as well as it possibly can and Spotify will really help us have an edge over the competition if we all help out :pumped:

4 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

Barbra has more streams on Spotify then I thought she would, but still not as many as Brit :orly:

Well, I guess Barbra's stans (dying at the thought of her having stans) have started asking their grandkids for help with streaming.  We better step it up.

Archived