What Britney and her team doesn't understand about choreography anymore.

SexyLove

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Work ***** choreography is far more iconic that TTWE and Circus' tho

This honestly

Anyways just wait for the VMA's, she's deff not going to perform MM like she does in POM there I think the MM POM performance is just something fun until she does the VMA performance and then they will use that routine for POM afterwards but they don't wanna give it away now. 

26 minutes ago, nick_au said:

I actually think she's choreographing a lot of the stuff herself. She should hire Paris goebel,  she's an amazing choreographer that does more hip hop style dancing. 

I think this is the reason her choreo is a lil simpler now. Also, do you really think Britney can put on a show like dream within a dream/onyx hotel now? It was probably exhausting at 24 imagine 34. :omg:

Although HIAM and TTWE look like manly choreography they still have a bit of memorable moves nowadays her choreography look like idk vogue mixed with freestyle moves

i like Breathe On Me's billboard choreography felt sensual and went with the song and I remember 2 moves she did

8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This honestly

Anyways just wait for the VMA's, she's deff not going to perform MM like she does in POM there I think the MM POM performance is just something fun until she does the VMA performance and then they will use that routine for POM afterwards but they don't wanna give it away now. 

Hopefully :mjpopcorn:

Archived