I'm really trying to love it but..

Werrrrkkkkit

29 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Whoever choreographed this is so stupid. This song doesnt need a choreo at all. At least not for the whole song. Maybe a lil bit at the chorus. :sickofu:

Britney choreographed this most likely. :lessons: Don't call her stupid!

Edit: Britney looks like she's having fun, but I feel like the choreo could be fleshed out more.  With big wide open movements.

And I kinda dislike that she has this habit of fixing her hair.  It kind of ruins the moment. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we saw it the choreo is not that good but look at her face! she has that fierceney look again she is feeling herself and into it as hell... there's a bunch of great things coming that we haven't seen in AGES, can we just stop being so critical and enjoy the ******* moment with ha? 

1 hour ago, - Kyle - said:

Edit: Britney looks like she's having fun, but I feel like the choreo could be fleshed out more.  With big wide open movements.

And I kinda dislike that she has this habit of fixing her hair.  It kind of ruins the moment. 

LOL really? :ahhh: I love Britney's energy, but hate the choreo, too much imo. I hope she'll do her best on VMA. I need something sensational, iconic. :lessons:

59 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

I was thinking about the same thing, she touches her hair toooooo ******* much!

I think the problem, besides that thechoreography its not that good, is that Britney doesn't make it look good, she looks like she's just moving her arms because she has to do it, she should try to make every move more **** and fluid, and have a sexier choreography

I really don't get how people are saying she's getting sharper, she doesn't look good doing this moves :yaknow:

2 hours ago, radar89 said:

Another negative thread I see :tiffeyeroll:The dance IS fine. Do you expect Britney to do a backflip or fast moving dance for a song like Make Me :tiffeyeroll:

Those dance moves are also harder than what they look like as they are not repetitive. Toilet Swift, Salala Gomez, Fossiltina, KrispiKremeana Grande to name a few would have a rough day to do them :arianabye:

KrispiKrema Grande

SCREAMING :hype:

Archived