New Buzzfeed article: Dear Justin Timberlake, Please Stop

Cecig

18 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

I don't even have words... he needs to be dragged through the mud!! beaten to a pulp! and then "explained" what the meaning of the word pain is!!!! *rinse and repeat* a couple of times and then... throw out the trash :trash:... and that's me being nice :)

Isn't it disgusting! I very vaguely remember it at the time and my friends and I were like OMG but I forgot about it until I stumbled across the video on youtube a while ago and now that I'm older the cruelty of it really hits me! Like I just don't know how he could be so horrible to the woman he claimed he still loved and cares about, HAH! He is a fake :trash: I wish they had included that in the article because I don't think a lot of people know about it and then people would really see Britney was not the evil ***** he made her out to be and just how vindictive JT can be! Oh well, our Queen releasing a BANGING album so JT can suck it! :lolnoworries:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Isn't it disgusting! I very vaguely remember it at the time and my friends and I were like OMG but I forgot about it until I stumbled across the video on youtube a while ago and now that I'm older the cruelty of it really hits me! Like I just don't know how he could be so horrible to the woman he claimed he still loved and cares about, HAH! He is a fake :trash: I wish they had included that in the article because I don't think a lot of people know about it and then people would really see Britney was not the evil ***** he made her out to be and just how vindictive JT can be! Oh well, our Queen releasing a BANGING album so JT can suck it! :lolnoworries:

Exactly!!!! Glory is here! and Imma enjoyo it :hype: and he can go :fu: do whatever trash he does

1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

Lol this is petty drama and I'm bored. This isn't gonna pick up so get over it people

Lol jtexposedparty already trended on Twitter and other media outlets wrote articles...he knows about this so mission accomplished hopefully he can stfu about her I don't even want him to wish her well cuz everytime he has he's bashed her right after...when in 2013 "I wish her the best I send her positive energy via vibes" then does a concert and calls her a ***** and called her at Iheart and Britney was there with her kids back stage he's truly a **** boy and I wish for once Britney would drag his *** publically and it gets tons of press so he sees hope that feels

2 hours ago, Calm Before the Storm said:

the facebook ones are. But look at the buzzfeed ones :orangu: they're throwing major shade at the author and Britney :orangu:

It was backwards when I posted that post. The article comments were praising Britney and FB was on Justin's side :uknowit:

Archived