New Buzzfeed article: Dear Justin Timberlake, Please Stop

Cecig

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Ding dong! Ding dong! Gather the people, bring the children! The time has come to expose Justin Timberlake for the opportunist **** boy that he really is! It’s time he stops using Britney Spears for press and keeps her name out of his mouth once and for all!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/its-been-14-years?utm_term=.vyPG8ALzk#.ia4wPvp8g

I love Matt Stopera :cooltshirt: he is a true stan of the Queen

Justina Timberflake keeps bringing up Britney since Cry Me a River is the first song that introduced him to relevancy :weusay: All thanks to Britney :truthtea:

Guest Brichney.

At this point, it's obvious he's just using her for press which he's getting, like this article for example. "Smart guy" in the words of Britney. Bye now.

:xcuseme:

Guest Brichney.

He should have mentioned Britney's interview with Rolling Stone magazine how he played her to agree to the video. New GP needs to know that.

Then again DYWCO is kind of her answer to his whole future *** love sounds album he was all about her there saying he was taking back her style cause he knew everytime he mentioned a girl people will think it was about her which he is right and I feel like she gave him sort of a comeback at least sonically with the song.. Anyone else that likes his music hears it? Btw i would love if the whole world saw it like we do and turn on him but honestly it just seems petty and kinda desperate mmm I love Britney and i dont think about him when I listen to her, is not like that the other way around and thats enough of a curse lol i mean strawberry bubble gum, pair of wings lol

Archived