NO SEAS CORTES

badputa

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Your mom sounds judgy. What did she have to say about MM video? lol that must be fun 

Shes really not. But shes kind of right, the phrasing is off. Britney is telling the guy to not be polite. I get she means in a nasty way like in bed to be dirty and not respectful but sounds extra. Lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock
14 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

She also has some Spanish near the end of the song. I NEED TO KNOW what does it mean :)

Yo sé que estás intentando ser educado

Yo sé que me quieres tratar bien

Pero no seas cortés

-------------------------------

I know you're trying to seem polite 

I know you wanna treat me well

But don't be gentle

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

do you even know what she sounds like? lol And you're wondering why they thought using someone else for Britney Jean is a good idea...some don't even know her voice. lol 

yes I do...

and frankkly youre being rude making false accusations.

I asked my friend to send me pitched versions (like the male versions) of every song and she did. I want to save "listening" to the album, in its originality, next week.

but since you came at me in such a rude way I decided to check the original version and now I can clearly hear its not Britney... :orangu: I mean its cool tho, I would have dragged anyone if I was in your position :gloria:

Now looking back, yeah, I look stupid af but at least knowing that the version I had was so pitched I couldn't disipher Britney's voice

:scalped:

and personally i'm a fan of Myah's work too :queenflopga:

Candy from Strangers still slays me :MJ:

3 minutes ago, Teresa_Chavez said:

yes I do...

and frankkly youre being rude making false accusations.

I asked my friend to send me pitched versions of every song and she did. I want to save "listening" to the album, in its original sense, next week.

but since you came at me in such a rude way I decided to check the original version and now I can clearly hear its not Britney

Now looking back, yeah, I look stupid af but at least knowing that the version I had was so pitched I couldn't disipher Britney's voice

:scalped:

and personally i'm a fan of Myah's work too :queenflopga:

Candy from Strangers still slays me :MJ:

Oh I wasn't tryin' to be rude, I had no idea your version is pitched and you clearly just said it's hard to miss it's not Britney. So I wasn't rude for no reason. But I was joking, and I'm sorry if I offended you. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh I wasn't tryin' to be rude, I had no idea your version is pitched and you clearly just said it's hard to miss it's not Britney. So I wasn't rude for no reason. But I was joking, and I'm sorry if I offended you. 

no, its fine :orangu: i was just hyped af. BUT I really hope these songs are better with its real pitch :gloria: no i agree tho, I should have mentioned it was pitched. Like literally you should try to pitch it down to like Male version and it literally sounds like Male Britney :scalped: scalp me sis! lol

I loved it!!.. the acoustic guitar, the rithym!! ... the vocals, everything!!

Hmmm I almost sure she is only singing in the spanish line "no seas cortez" the voice on the other 3 spaniss lines have an colombian accent and very different tone to britney.. I could be wrong but lets see the credits

Honestly though, release it for Latin radio as a remix w Ricky Martin and Daddy Yankee and watch it become huge

@BrittonJeanSpears

41 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I loved it!!.. the acoustic guitar, the rithym!! ... the vocals, everything!!

Hmmm I almost sure she is only singing in the spanish line "no seas cortez" the voice on the other 3 spaniss lines have an colombian accent and very different tone to britney.. I could be wrong but lets see the credits

It sounds like a sample from a film or something. 

Archived