JLo Scores Highest Grossing Show at Planet Hollywood

Jordan Miller

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But wait, JLO has only been in Vegas for like a year...!? Of course, her show would be more of a "new show" appeal compared to Britneys and sell bit more.

Tbh I'm getting the impression after Brit's new album comes out and some promo she might end her residency. Take a break, and maybe come back with a full world tour.  :tiffanynod:

Once the kids get little older, they will want to do other things...Britney will get bored and need to WORK! Logical :bparty:

9 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

But wait, JLO has only been in Vegas for like a year...!? Of course, her show would be more of a "new show" appeal compared to Britneys and sell bit more.

Tbh I'm getting the impression after Brit's new album comes out and some promo she might end her residency. Take a break, and maybe come back with a full world tour.  :tiffanynod:

Once the kids get little older, they will want to do other things...Britney will get bored and need to WORK! Logical :bparty:

This was just a one night large gross - probably a sellout with a large amount of Packages like M&Gs bought. Her tickets are higher though than Britney and others.

1. what on earth is that clown costume she is wearing.

2. What in the **** with this article - was my actual first thought.

3. But now I'm thinking, Britney should maybe hear about this and light a fire under her *** after that MM performance from last night. 

:truthtea:

I see they are both women who respect ONE  another and doing their thing. I say good for them. :cooltshirt:

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Meltdown over 1 show compared to many high grossing shows throughout the years? Meltdown cancelled. :mcwave:

Yasss! :kisses2all:

Archived