JLo Scores Highest Grossing Show at Planet Hollywood

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-jlo-box-office

Jennifer Lopez's August 13 show of All I Have raked in $1 million and is now the highest grossing show at Planet Hollywood to date.

The elephant in the room is Britney Spears performs her popular Piece Of Me residency in the same theater for the last several years, so it came as a bit of a surprise when Extra reported JLo's new feat that she now holds the record over Britney.

That same show date, JLo gave ex-husband Marc Anthony, who was in attendance with wife Shannon De Lima, a shout-out.

"You're an international legend and icon, but you're also my baby daddy," she said according to ET.

QUEENS NY J LO concert for my love #marcanthony #babydaddy #queens #420 #nyc #vegas @jesseniax0 @jlo

A video posted by jay arr (@jayarrrr) on

Britney returned to Piece Of Me last night (August 17) and performed two songs off her forthcoming album Glory, including "Make Me" and "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

An industry insider tells BreatheHeavy one of the motivating facts that fired Britney up to get in tip-top shape and change up her residency this year is due to JLo's success with All I Have.

Photos: Britney Spears performing Piece Of Me on August 17, 2016

Britney has stated in the past she's a very competitive person, so see ya at the VMAs, Queen.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea we'll believe stupid magazine right? Cause that's the most reliable sources :moorangu:

It's a TV show, not a magazine, and they're usually really complimentary towards Britney so it's not like they'd just make something up to hurt her reputation or whatever.

2 minutes ago, Starburst said:

she overpriced the tickets 

I'm guessing it's this.  

Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea we'll believe stupid magazine right? Cause that's the most reliable sources :moorangu:

Because extratv would lie? I saw the thread over at AT.RL but didn't look at the article, tbh. But I don't see why extratv would lie. 

JLO is actually very big in vegas. I was there a few weeks ago and my driver (ride from airport) says he sees more JLO fans than Britney fans and that the show is better.

Dont get jealous guys, Britney has got the longevity and still got a great show.

Archived