Glory Is Fire, But... Update: Found My Jam

BrittonJeanSpears

Out of the four songs we've gotten so far, I've yet to find my song. Y'know, that one song you can listen to on repeat for a week and not get tired of it?

Every album has given me one of those (I Will Be There, What U See, Cinderella, Touch Of My Hand, Gimme More, Circus, Till The World Ends, Work *****), and i hope Glory will, too.

What's your fave song so far? Mine is probably MM or Clumsy. Then DYWCO and PS is last. Lol

Edit: I've seen the light, and now "Clumsy" is my anthem. :yesplease: Those ad-libs slay my life.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Out of the four songs we've gotten so far, I've yet to find my song. Y'know, that one song you can listen to on repeat for a week and not get tired of it?

Every album has given me one of those (I Will Be There, What U See, Cinderella, Touch Of My Hand, Gimme More, Circus, Till The World Ends, Work *****), and i hope Glory will, too.

What's your fave song so far? Mine is probably MM or Clumsy. Then DYWCO and PS is last. Lol

wait for the bonus tracks. that's where i find 'my songs'

• Super Mods

I've had Make Me on repeat since it was released because I authentically love it. It had such a different vibe from her other lead singles, and I loved her vocals. I think G-Eazy's rap fits the song, but if she made it a solo and sang the bridge, I would devote my life to Make Me because I would love it that much more.

DYWCO is really, really catchy and is probably my second favorite song from Glory so far, but it's not like my go to. Private Show and Clumsy are bops but I don't race to my music app to listen to them.

I'm excited to see what the other 13 tracks have in store and know I will find my jam. :gobaby: In Britney tradition, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

DYWCO destroyed my life. I dumped my bf, quit my job, had *** with a stranger I met on the street, threw myself off my fourth floor balcony and now I'm crippled, living in a box outside of my apartment building with only a pair of headphones and my phone playing DYWCO on repeat. **** you Britney. :crying1: 

15 minutes ago, Kisle said:

DYWCO destroyed my life. I dumped my bf, quit my job, had *** with a stranger I met on the street, threw myself off my fourth floor balcony and now I'm crippled, living in a box outside of my apartment building with only a pair of headphones and my phone playing DYWCO on repeat. **** you Britney. :crying1: 

You ******* *****, you had *** with a stranger and it wasn't me?! :tiffanycries:

Glad you're enjoying it so much, though. :werk:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You ******* *****, you had *** with a stranger and it wasn't me?! :tiffanycries:

Glad you're enjoying it so much, though. :werk:

It's not the first time, I had a similar experience when Clumsy was released. I didn't cripple myself that time though. :mhm: 

Archived