Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Everyone is hyped AF for one song, I can't even imagine how it will be when the whole album comes out :ahhh:

The site will crash when Glory is released :lanacackle:

I'm planning on staying far away from Exhale that weekend out of fear that even my damn phone will crash from all the traffic. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

Whatever you want, whatever you need.

britney-spears-do-you-wanna-come-over-premiere

Listen to Britney's newest Glory buzz track "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

Every week, leading up to the Glory release (which holy **** is next week by the way), the Princess of Pop is sharing a new song from the record. The "Make Me" crooner kicked off the ingenious promotional campaign with "Private Show" upon announcing the album was available for pre-order. The following week, her dance track contribution "Clumsy" made way (as did a 35-second leak of the Cashmere Cat-produced slow-jam "Just Love Me"), and now fans have access to yet another: "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

"Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be," Britney sings in the Janet Jackson-vibey tune before she coos some breathy ad libs over sultry guitar riffs. "Cause all I want is what you want, and all you want is me," she purrs. "Yea all you want is what I want and what I want is you."

Ooh ooh baby this one is delicious.

Buy it on iTunes here and stream below:

Yet another sinister Glory track.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

If you haven't already, register an account in Exhale and chat with thousands of pop music lovers.

Archived