Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, jecho said:

she can wear a white shirt with a skin tone bikini barrfooted and doing this kind of choreography showing emotions that connect to the song. Sometimes less is more. It can be considered iconic.

& she is fully capable of these moves.. it's the choreographer she needs CHANGE ****.. you can tell all the last year it's been a similar style time to switch it up with the basic ***** doing the choreography.. ugh :sickofu:

I'm so pleased by this! This promo is great and I love how confidently she's speaking!

They played the promo on the Bert Show yesterday morning and the stupid host claimed her voice was autotuned. Idiot. People have different voices for different moods and situations. Everyone's voice can change when they want it to. 

11 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmao you're funny af to think we will have any kind of communication beyond this thread. **** off

My point was that you choose to be aggressive and disgusting via the internet, hiding behind your computer.

Im glad we'll never meet. You sound like a horrible, venomous person. I tried to be civil and you kept lowering the tone back to insults, so it just kind of speaks for itself really...

10 hours ago, Catalin said:

"Britards" is an insult too. And what, you're the shining beacon of intelligence now? Stop trying to act high, mighty and superior.

Everyone knows she doesn't dance like she used to , but if you're paying any attention, you'd know she's doing better on stage now. Her moves are sharper than they have been in years, just like her body is more on point than it has been for a long time. There have also been 1000 threads comparing her dancing to 2011 or 2013/2014 and showing how much she's improved - Buzzfeed had an article and so did several other publications, and they were posted here .We should , as fans, be more positive and happy that she's so happy and in such a good place, and that she's slowly but surely improving,yet we are worse than TZM or Daily Mail at this point.

Instead, many of us just continue to ***** and be negative, making comments to 'spill tea' while offhandedly putting her down or belittlening her progress. There's nothing wrong with being critical,wanting more from Britney and hoping for the best, but you don't have to spew hatred towards Britney and everything she does on her own fansite (or once her own fansite) . At least wait until you see her at the #VMAs.

Fair point. I'm extremely proud of her progress, especially now she's chosen to do the VMA's. She's a true fighter and I have enormous respect for her.

People should learn to stop being so sensitive though. I don't see the problem in highlighting things she needs to change, or voicing our opinions. Just because someone doesn't like what you say does not give them the right to start jumping down your throat and hurling insults at you like a certain someone in this thread did. Nobody calls those people out when they're the ones who turn the thread into a slanging match.

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You really should take a minute and read back on your disgusting arrogant posts, and you'll realize who was being aggressive. Super cute that you were all vostrous and now you want to victimize yourself. 

Please stop quoting me.

Stop wasting your time with him, Is not worth it. :riri:

59 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You really should take a minute and read back on your disgusting arrogant posts, and you'll realize who was being aggressive. Super cute that you were all vostrous and now you want to victimize yourself. 

Please stop quoting me.

So why the **** are you quoting me? You know what? Whatever... 

I hope this will be an out of the box performance. Good choreography is not enough to push the song and the album, we need a gimmick, something that will get the people talking. Maybe she should kiss G-Eazy or something. Please Britney, give the VMA's another iconic performance. We need that bang

Archived