Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't need to prove any ****!

But Britney changed, she has her confidence back, it's like she is reborn or somethin'. She knows who she is and she knows her power in the industry. She will educate the world that she is the Queen of the vma's! She is the ******' **** and the vma's are nothin' without her!! When u think about the vma's u automatically think about Britney. 

:scalped: 

I am soooo proud of Britney I never thought she would perform at the VMAs again honestly. I'm sending her all my positive vibes and love because i'm sure she's nervous even though she's a lot to stronger to criticism now than she used to be there's gotta be some nerves considering the last time she performed there and the pressure on her now. She can do it :cooltshirt:

9 minutes ago, button said:

Ok I agree:

safe -> doing the POM routines

lightly -> she was at her usual dancing level, nothing spectacular. She didn't make an apparent effort. Perhaps she did I don't want to accuse her of anything. Idk if the stiffness during Slave was her fault or she can't do anything about.

I think she was just super stressed since it was a first real live broadcast performance since Gimme More (The GMA were pre-recorded, same as pretty girl and... i do not count the S&M cause it was... well more a cameo than a performance). As fans we are judging her very severely cause we know these routine by heart... but the general critics praised her. If she delivers that quality, I am satisfied... apple pie.  

Archived