Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

i'm sorry, nothing special like the BBMA's? that performance was visually stunning

I meant she didn't create some sensation like kissing someone or dancing with a snake. It was an innocent stage performance. 

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

She's gonna come out all dressed up and tear the clothes to reveal red glitter paint. Then G-Eazy comes out and they sorta **** on stage and make out. Then she's gonna take the snake. While the original video is playing on the screens. God that sounds epic :shake:

I'm here for this!!!

the video is amazing... i would DIE if she could work with them on a video for her next single or B9's buzz song :unreal:

http://welcometolegs.com/directors/radical-friend/

Radical Friend is a directing duo consisting of L.A. based filmmakers and artists Kirby McClure and Julia Grigorian. Their breakthrough collaboration came when they directed Yeasayer’s epic  'Ambling Alp' music video. The video itself was nominated for numerous awards including a UK MVA for “Best Alternative Music video”, but it also included an interactive component that allowed viewers to enter key character perspectives and explore the video from the inside.

they mostly do commercials but let's face it... when will Randee and her lighter floppy promos/videos/whtvr? :lanacackle:

Archived