Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bunny Foo Foo said:

I juz woke up, haven't eaten anything yet, and I'M FULL giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I AM SO F'ING EXCITEDDDD!!!

AT WORK RUNNING AROUND BRITNEY IS DOING THE VMAS BRITNEY IS DOING THE VMAS

SO happy to know my POM meet and greet/show was cancelled for this higher purpose :hype: 9 years later, we get this hot *** promo, can you imagine the performance :hype:

2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

after THIS the only thing that you want to comment is this?:4music1:

somtines i'm wondering if this place have fans 

I'm not being negative, it's because I just saw a post where someone was saying they hoped she performs it on POM. :whitneyshade:

If you've read my other two posts you'd see I'm freaking the hell out and that I think VMAs >>>>>> POM :sickofu:

Am i the only one that thought the "stringy stuff" (wtf is it called) on the floor symbolizes her hair? Like a subtle reference to "that" day. :ehidk: Maybe im reaching but the chair looks like its from a barber shop/salon.

NVM tbh i dont think it was intentional :moorangu:

10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

GUYS I WAS NOT READY. MY BODY WAS NOT READY. 

IM SWEATING. IM CRYING. I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS. 

I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO PERFORM. BUT THAT VIDEO ALONE SLAYED MY ENTIRE LIFE. 

She OWNED her infamous Gimme More performance at the end by saying "It's Britney *****". 

ALL the Iconography. I can't guys I can't. 

CALL AN AMBULANCE. :orangu2:

#SLAYED

Also get in here to share your reaction. And have a positive Meltdown. 

I feel the same way.  :wendycry:

Just now, KENZDOYLE said:

I AM SO F'ING EXCITEDDDD!!!

AT WORK RUNNING AROUND BRITNEY IS DOING THE VMAS BRITNEY IS DOING THE VMAS

SO happy to know my POM meet and greet/show was cancelled for this higher purpose :hype: 9 years later, we get this hot *** promo, can you imagine the performance :hype:

ur sucha great fan i swear :wendycry: lost your m&g but still geuninely happy for the queen and all of us, you deserve a free m&g i swear to god i love you :hugs: 

1 minute ago, BritneySoldier said:

Can fans start watching the MM video now??? We need the song to rise so that it can smash after the VMAs. Britney is giving us everything we thought we'd never get again!! Lets do this!! 

I agree tbh, she deserved it this time!

Just now, jokerr said:

I'm not being negative, it's because I just saw a post where someone was saying they hoped she performs it on POM. :whitneyshade:

If you've read my other two posts you'd see I'm freaking the hell out and that I think VMAs >>>>>> POM :sickofu:

oh ok sweetie sorry!

now let's scream for her return again and again and again:ahhh:

Archived