When I see how hot exhalers are...

bboy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

I'm too ashamed to say names... one of my crushes is everywhere and I'm sure he will see this...
But then again I'm from Argentina so my chances of him and me becoming a family or at least *** buddies are zero to none....
Still I'm shy... is there a Britney song I can relate to on this shy moment? 

Sometimes :chershade:

I have to say I'm disgusted , how can you judge people by their look and talk about gay right at the same time , so are we gonna start talking **** about people who don't look hot in your eyes , I mean , haven't we learned what prejudice and bigotry is ? then don't wonder why gays are still being hated , humans are ******* idiots ugh ........

9 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

They should have gotten @ILIA to do it.  HE would have smashed that choreo to pieces :tiffanycries: HE is such a talented dancer.

@Kiiddy too 

Omg so here for @ILIA :thirsty:

7 minutes ago, coo said:

to be fair i'm sure some exhalers including me also like to dance her choreos, just (hopefully) not as ridiculously exaggerated

Reveal hidden contents

2yzlx91.jpg

I love to dance and I will pray god every night I don't look like that

5 minutes ago, Avnit said:

I have to say I'm disgusted , how can you judge people by their look and talk about gay right at the same time , so are we gonna start talking **** about people who don't look hot in your eyes , I mean , haven't we learned what prejudice and bigotry is ? then don't wonder why gays are still being hated , humans are ******* idiots ugh ........

OMG, You're the guy who posted an alternative cover with a picture of Britney touching some guy's pubes! :ahhh:

Archived