When I see how hot exhalers are...

bboy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Avnit said:

I have to say I'm disgusted , how can you judge people by their look and talk about gay right at the same time , so are we gonna start talking **** about people who don't look hot in your eyes , I mean , haven't we learned what prejudice and bigotry is ? then don't wonder why gays are still being hated , humans are ******* idiots ugh ........

people have been superficial ever since their creation, gay or straight its in our nature. Noone is calling them ugly because the r gay, people say they're ugly cuz they're ugly. Also im even more pressed that they r actors and not actual fans, so **** them tbh. 

It might be mean and our evil nature but it is how it is. Oversensitive people need to learn how to deal with it tbh.

46 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

people have been superficial ever since their creation, gay or straight its in our nature. Noone is calling them ugly because the r gay, people say they're ugly cuz they're ugly. Also im even more pressed that they r actors and not actual fans, so **** them tbh. 

It might be mean and our evil nature but it is how it is. Oversensitive people need to learn how to deal with it tbh.

so it's ok to call them ugly and say **** them because they're straight , and maybe not fans of Britney Spears , okay , totally makes sense now :tiffsmoke:  and btw just because most humans are superficial doesn't mean you have to be one too , ffs why can't people be themselves as individuals and stop being sheep in in a herd ..........

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

No, it is in my opinion a nasty attitude to call someone ugly for no reason (they are no superstars or anything like that) the video is maybe a mess, the guys are maybe not your type, or not hot to you, but that video was not about it at all. Do you go for example shopping and call someone ugly? I don't think so.

5 hours ago, coo said:

its kinda sad that some ppl are okay with the girl just bc...she's a girl? the fem gay hating is still real y'all :sickofu: 

It's just too much, i agree :madonna:

10 hours ago, Avnit said:

I have to say I'm disgusted , how can you judge people by their look and talk about gay right at the same time , so are we gonna start talking **** about people who don't look hot in your eyes , I mean , haven't we learned what prejudice and bigotry is ? then don't wonder why gays are still being hated , humans are ******* idiots ugh ........

10 hours ago, ToxicTommy said:

I'm pretty sure the majority of exhalers dance the exact same way when a Britney song comes on tbh :reductive:

Archived