Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone has a complete list of which official Britney Spears CD singles are out there, I have a big collection and wonder if there are any I've missed, I have the following (pic attached)

Baby one more time, You drive me crazy, You drive me crazy (stop remix), Sometimes (white single cover), Sometimes (yellow single cover), From the bottom of my broken heart, Born to make you happy, herbal essence sampler cd, Oops I did it again, Oops I did it again (remixes), stronger, stronger remixes, lucky, lucky 2 part cd set (one green one purple), dont let me be the last to know, pepsi cd rom, slave 4 u, slave 4 u remixes, overprotected, overprotected feat dark child remix, not a girl not yet a woman brown cover, not a girl movie stills cover, not a girl blue cover, not a girl pink cover, crossroads cd, boys, boys shiny cover, i love rock n roll, i love rock n roll red cover, anticipating, thats where you take me, pepsi cd rom, whats going on, me against the music, me against the music 2 set (grey and purple), toxic, toxic blue cover, everytime, everytime cd/dvd, pepsi we will rock you, outrageous, my prerogative, my prerogative grey cover, my prerogative cd/dvd, do somethin, and then we kiss, someday i will understand, gimme more, piece of me, break the ice, radar, circus fragrance cd, womanizer, womanizer face cover, circus, if u seek amy, 3, hold it against me, hold it against me remix, till the world ends, till the world ends remix, i wanna go, i wanna go alternate cover, criminal, scream and shout, scream and shout remix, ooh la la from the smurfs, work *****, perfume, pretty girls

http://imgur.com/EgA2BkB  

http://imgur.com/scepADw 

Does anyone know if there are official physical CD versions of the Rihanna/Britney S&M remix, Britney's 'my only wish this year' xmas single, or the pink cover version of the Radar single, or if Make Me (ooh) is a CD yet?

Or any other versions I've missed, I'm a big collector...in case you didn't notice ha! Thanks :) 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aussie_britney_fan said:

I doubt I'm that lucky to have the only one, especially since it didn't cost very much :p 

i heard rumours she shot a video for it too, wonder if that will ever see the light of day!

Yes that is true also,it was husband and wife (producers) who made the video and unfortunately it never was released. I really do hope so that one day we will see it.

Archived