Rumor: Britney Spears Featuring Justin Bieber On 'Glory' Song "Just Love Me"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it extremely frustrating when you guys say charts don't matter. If her singles aren't somewhat successful then the era will die out and the label will move on which will create a domino effect the more things flop the more amount of time you have to wait for the next album and then less of a budget for the next record as well. I want success in the charts to keep the era alive. Britney Jean was not a great album and it flopped and we only got 2 singles and only 2 videos. I want this era to flourish and I want atleast 4 singles and 4 videos. We as a fan base and Britney as an artist deserve a FULL era.

Ya'll need to think about this from a rational and marketing point of view. Britney needs to reastablish herself with the YA and Tween demographic. Who better then with Biebs?  The current ( and imo only ) Prince Of Pop ??? His singles have longevity and always sky rocket to number 1. 

I honestly don't get the Justin hate on here... If you look at Justin's career and then Britney's, you literally see that he's her equivalent. Especially now that Justin is going through his own breakdown ( remember a few months back when he was caught on camera feeding the squirrels at a park in Boston with no shoes on ? ). Ya'll should be sympathizing considering everything Britney went through. Is he a douche ? Yes he is BUT he has his reasons for acting out, die way Britney acted out during her breakdown.

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I never r liked justin beiber u til WHERE R U NOWHERE song came out, then his purpose album. He did it right this time around I love his music. Plus cold water and let me love you with DJ snake is good!!!! Would love a collaborative with JB

Drinking so early?:bwink:

28 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I find it extremely frustrating when you guys say charts don't matter. If her singles aren't somewhat successful then the era will die out and the label will move on which will create a domino effect the more things flop the more amount of time you have to wait for the next album and then less of a budget for the next record as well. I want success in the charts to keep the era alive. Britney Jean was not a great album and it flopped and we only got 2 singles and only 2 videos. I want this era to flourish and I want atleast 4 singles and 4 videos. We as a fan base and Britney as an artist deserve a FULL era.

Drag them bring on the young artist Rihanna's era would have flopped so hard if drake didn't give her that surge of relevance...same wit bey workin wit Kendrick and the weekend....Britney needs to work with RELEVANT ppl or don't work with no one at all who tf calls g easy when there's j. Cole, drake, future etc...only Britney's out of touch old *** team only suburban white kids listen to him if she wants to go hip hop and r&b get the best of the genre and the only white rapper that's worthy is Eminem...lil dicky is even better than flop easy...and btw pg would have NEVER flopped and would have been that summer anthem if she had gotten NICKI to do it with her:hype:

No Britney please don't do this:wendycry:

It was such a good song already please don't defile it with that little ****. It may be successful but it will just ruin the whole song for me. His whole douchey aura will destroy the mellow beautiful aura of Britney in the song:britstare11:

I can tolerate that gargoyle Iggy Azalea but not him. He was just ended on Twitter yesterday too:rihit:

and didn't she choose Zac Effron over him in that interview? Wouldn't she have chosen him if she worked with him to be nice?:gimmemoar:

9 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

No Britney please don't do this:wendycry:

It was such a good song already please don't defile it with that little ****. It may be successful but it will just ruin the whole song for me. His whole douchey aura will destroy the mellow beautiful aura of Britney in the song:britstare11:

I can tolerate that gargoyle Iggy Azalea but not him. He was just ended on Twitter yesterday too:rihit:

and didn't she choose Zac Effron over him in that interview? Wouldn't she have chosen him if she worked with him to be nice?:gimmemoar:

Lol Britney doesn't remember recording with him...she even thought Julia michaels wrote make me...

Archived