Rumor: Britney Spears Featuring Justin Bieber On 'Glory' Song "Just Love Me"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Jackk said:

No thanks. I want britney to get a hit by herself not with Justin ******* bieber who is way to overexposed at the moment. It also wouldn't be any kind of accomplishment from britney considering it would be Justin's doing for the song becoming a hit. 

The GP wouldn't see it that way. The GP are sheep. They would see it as Britney is back on top of the charts and every song that follows from this era would get guaranteed radio play. I think it would be a smart move. 

18 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

I don't care about how high it would peak if it will ruin the song for me. It's a good song, but I have to remove it because of disgusting Bieber? **** it. :ipass:

Can we compromise with album version without Bieber and single version with?

2 minutes ago, ALCHEMYTR said:

The GP wouldn't see it that way. The GP are sheep. They would see it as Britney is back on top of the charts and every song that follows from this era would get guaranteed radio play. I think it would be a smart move. 

The general public are not that stupid. 

• Super Mods

I can't at everyone clamoring over Britney "needing" Bieber for a number one or longevity. :wontcry: Yeah we want Britney to do well on the charts, but I feel like the GP would see Britney featuring Bieber as a desperate attempt for her to be "relevant" again, or hopping on the bandwagon of what many artists are doing today. So what if he has a slew of number ones? Britney doesn't need to collaborate with him to be "popular."

Hopefully this trash rumor is false :trash:

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I can't at everyone clamoring over Britney "needing" Bieber for a number one or longevity. :wontcry: Yeah we want Britney to do well on the charts, but I feel like the GP would see Britney featuring Bieber as a desperate attempt for her to be "relevant" again, or hopping on the bandwagon of what many artists are doing today. So what if he has a slew of number ones? Britney doesn't need to collaborate with him to be "popular."

Hopefully this trash rumor is false :trash:

It doesn't necessarily need to be a J. Bieb collab. But this era is gonna need something to push it into mainstream public consciousness. So far a lot of people are blatantly unaware of her next era. Which totally sucks because we finally have an era that is so solid musically that it has the ability to be the next ITZ.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, ALCHEMYTR said:

It doesn't necessarily need to be a J. Bieb collab. But this era is gonna need something to push it into mainstream public consciousness. So far a lot of people are blatantly unaware of her next era. Which totally sucks because we finally have an era that is so solid musically that it has the ability to be the next ITZ.

Yeah I agree that this era needs something to bring it to the consciousness of the GP, but 1 song with Bieber is going to do it? :tiffsmoke: We had a high profile (now scrapped) music video, and we have some big and announced/confirmed promo. I can't wait to see what comes in the future, but would find it tragic if Bieber had anything to do with it. :tiffanynod:

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yeah I agree that this era needs something to bring it to the consciousness of the GP, but 1 song with Bieber is going to do it? :tiffsmoke: We had a high profile (now scrapped) music video, and we have some big and announced/confirmed promo. I can't wait to see what comes in the future, but would find it tragic if Bieber had anything to do with it. :tiffanynod:

I think Carpool Karaoke will be huge. Do you think we are getting anything at VMA?

Archived